A lighter me

Member Services
on 8/26/14 7:28 am - Irvine, CA

Hi bh70116,

Here is a link to his profile. Be sure and read the reviews of members that have had surgery with him.  Let us know if you need any further help

Jesus Elias Ortiz, M.D. Bariatric Surgeon - ObesityHelp   Dr. Elias Ortiz is a bariatric surgeon who is experienced in all bariatric procedures in Tijuana, Mexico. Basic: Primary: From 1987-1993, Francisco Javier Mina ... www.obesityhelp.com/profiles/bariatric-surgeon/jesus-elias-ortiz/

LEOKAT
on 8/29/14 3:46 am

I just had VSG on 8/22 from Dr. Ortiz, he's great talks to you before the surgery and after and again before leaving to cross the boarder.  The experience with  "A Lighter Me" was wonderful. They have been great to work with.  The drivers are nice and funny and very accomodating.  The hospital is basic, but clean. I would recommend to anyone.

shannon1963
on 11/24/14 9:13 am

I just had gastric sleeve surgery with Dr. Ortiz. I had the best experience ever.  My niece came with me and is now booking her surgery for May of 2015.  The whole company is amazing and helpful.  You get treated like royalty.  They take you shopping and make sure all your needs are looked after.  The hotel is awesome with awesome service.  I would recomend them to anyone.  If I had to do it all over again I would def go back to them.

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 338 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 522 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1115 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1694 views