Bike pics.

Matt S.
on 11/22/06 10:28 am - Otsego, MI
I finally took time to learn how to put some pics on my profile and use the new features. I have a pic of my Vulcan along with some of my son and I with our dirt bikes. Hope everyone has a Happy Thanksgiving! Matt
mitchke1
on 11/30/06 10:27 pm - South, MS
Matt, Great looking bike! I love the Nomad look. I didn't recognize you from the new pic but after looking at your profile I remember you from either the mens forum or our surgery month forum. Take care and keep the rubber side down. Kevin
Angel J.
on 12/25/06 7:58 am - Troutdale, OR
Holy Smokes!! Matt I been gone from this forumn for awhile... I DID NOT RECOGNIZE YOU!!!! You have done so well!! I just wanted to say GOOD JOB to you!! Hugs Angel J
Matt S.
on 12/25/06 11:30 am - Otsego, MI
Thanks, Angel! Yeah, it's been a remarkable ride. You've done fantastic yourself! I hadn't looked at your profile in quite a while and you've done great, too! I like your new avitar - the pony tails are cute . . . Well, I don't know about you, but I'm ready for spring already to get the bike back out. We're planning on going to some bike shows this winter in Chicago - but that doesn't really compare to getting back in the saddle! Take care, Merry Christmas and I hope 2007 is a great year for you! Matt
Most Active
Recent Topics
Spring is coming!
JCDan · 0 replies · 320 views
Spring 2010
Moma V. · 3 replies · 461 views
Should I sell my bike????
Jill W. · 3 replies · 552 views