What happened to all the riders

rosie09
on 12/20/06 9:59 pm - Mclainsville, NC
Seems like everyone fell off the earth, there must be some people that are still riding! Iknow its the holiday season but still !!!! I know that those people in the NW are of our country are dreaming of more chrome and whether their snow blower will work. Sorry,went riding yesterday a cool 60s and sunny nut the sun you your face feels great you Remember??????? LOL Well just thought Id wish all the Motorcycle people a merry and happy, healthy new year.
Matt S.
on 12/21/06 7:48 pm - Otsego, MI
Hi Howard - I still check the board from time to time, but I think most must have other interests during the winter. Unfortunately, I have to put my bike away for the winter - but I did see a fellow out riding two days ago when it was 40 here. I can't wait till spring, but hey - I guess winter just officially started. I hope Santa brings you something for your two wheeler! Merry Christmas! Matt
Angel J.
on 12/25/06 7:56 am - Troutdale, OR
Hey Hey!! Merry Christmas! I know I been absent for long time.. sometimes we just get caught up in the whirlwind of life.. Riding season is done for the Pac NW crew... But if there ever is a DRY day.. I am on it!! Wishing you all the best of Holiday!
rosie09
on 6/7/07 1:46 am - Mclainsville, NC
Hey Angel I know if its possible your riding!!! hope all is well and safe
Most Active
Recent Topics
Spring is coming!
JCDan · 0 replies · 320 views
Spring 2010
Moma V. · 3 replies · 461 views
Should I sell my bike????
Jill W. · 3 replies · 552 views