Hi Everyone

Angel J.
on 7/29/07 4:13 am - Troutdale, OR
Just wanted to say hello! I been out riding every weekend ... ususally average 500 to 700 miles a weekend.. but this last weekend I was on way to poker run went over a slippery metal plate in road and to prevent going down I ended up with 2 fractures and a knee sprain so I am sidelined for a few months... Hope you are well and riding!
Angel J.
on 7/29/07 4:15 am - Troutdale, OR
anyone that is interested www.bikerworlds.com its fun.. and its free
rosie09
on 8/8/07 3:31 am - Mclainsville, NC
Ouch! sounds like a serious set back. Well you can at least hang out by the pool and enjoy the sun lol Hopefully your bike wasnt too damaged. Take it slow and dont push yourself to get back up to soon. I know its difficult, I had carpal tunnel surgery and couldnt wait to ride and sort of pushed my recovery. Bad idea!!! well hope you heal quickly and get to ride again this season
Matt S.
on 8/19/07 1:29 am - Otsego, MI
Hi Angel J! Sorry to hear about your mishap! How's the leg healing? I started out the summer good with a lot of riding, but it has slowed down a bit for me. I'm looking forward to some cooler weather and more riding this fall. Take care, Matt
Matt S.
on 4/6/09 4:49 am - Otsego, MI
Hi Angel!

Say, Rosie is wondering where all the bikers are and I thought I ought to give you a shout and see how you are doing.  Did your leg mend well and are you back on your bike?

I hope things are going well and you are gearing/reving up for the 2009 riding season!

Matt
Most Active
Recent Topics
Spring is coming!
JCDan · 0 replies · 336 views
Spring 2010
Moma V. · 3 replies · 474 views
Should I sell my bike????
Jill W. · 3 replies · 567 views