Motorcycle Season

rosie09
on 2/18/08 2:32 am - Mclainsville, NC
OK I know that people ride motorcycles all year long, At least we do here in NC hopefully there are others so dont be a poop and lets get out there Daytona Bike Week, Myrtle Beach all coming soon
Matt S.
on 3/27/08 12:12 pm - Otsego, MI
Hey Howard! So did you get down to Daytona? I had some friends go down, but they were a bit disappointed. They said the number of attendees appeared to be down, as well as vendors. It is a busy time of year for me at my job, so I couldn't get away. Maybe some day. I haven't logged in to OH in quite a while, but it doesn't look like I've missed much here. When they changed the OH main ormat, the activity in this forum really dried up. I don't know if it is that much harder to find or what. I'm up here in Michigan and have only had a bike out one afternoon a week ago, so far. We finally got some rain (along with some more snow tonight). We need to get the salt and sand washed off the roads. But I'll be pulling the rest of the bikes out of mothballs this weekend and getting them ready for the season. My son and I are planning on doing some dirtbiking over Spring Break and I'm heading out to New York the first week of June for Americade. Ride safe! Matt
Most Active
Recent Topics
Spring is coming!
JCDan · 0 replies · 320 views
Spring 2010
Moma V. · 3 replies · 461 views
Should I sell my bike????
Jill W. · 3 replies · 552 views