Looks like the begining of a party!!!

smaddy
on 7/22/03 1:31 am - Colorado Springs, CO
I haven't been on-line in a couple of days and was so excited to see all of the response posts to the 2004 WLS Sturgis Getaway. I believe this will be such a neat experience. I am pretty focused on my surgery at this point but I will be ready to start helping to organize this trip in about a month. Places to stay are always booked way out. So, we will need to get a plan together. Best wishes to all you WLS Bikers! We Rock! Smiles, Susan
kay M.
on 8/3/03 10:41 am - Peachtree City, ga
I rdie a Harley with my husband, I know people look at me and laugh about the fat old lady on the back of the harley. We ride usually after church on Sunday, and we ride alone. We have found some of the most beautiful places. I have to get off after about 100 miles and walk around. I like feeling free and see the beautiful world God has made.
dgarza
on 8/6/03 1:28 am - Lansing, MI
GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR SURGERY, SUSAN.... I am actually heading to SD tomorrow, but not on the bike (unfortunately) As I mentioned before, I grew up 18 miles north of Sturgis and I am going back because my Mom is having surgery. They are already saying that it will be a HUGE crowd this year, because of the Harley 100th anniversary. Everyone going this year, BE SAFE! and let us know how it was!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Spring is coming!
JCDan · 0 replies · 321 views
Spring 2010
Moma V. · 3 replies · 462 views
Should I sell my bike????
Jill W. · 3 replies · 553 views