Honda Homecoming

DebH
on 7/29/04 12:23 am - Russells Point, OH
Hubby and I are off for the 2004 "Honda Homecoming" in Marysville Ohio today and tomorrow. (LOL Marysville is only an half hour from our home!!) I am determined that this is the last year I will be a BIG GIRL on the back of hubby's Valkyrie!!!! WLS in the near future!!!!
truble
on 8/2/04 1:39 am - bradford, PA
Hi Deb! No doubt I saw you at Honda Homecoming, hubby and I were there too! It was a ton of fun! This was our first Honda Homecoming and we will be back, but as for me, at half the person I am now. I have a surgery date for August 23rd. I drive our 2003 Great Punkin...oh yes, it is candy orange...LOL. Good luck to you!
DebH
on 8/3/04 3:18 am - Russells Point, OH
Hi Yvonne!!! I think we have been to just about every Honda Homecoming.... Hubby has worked for Honda for 18 years. We used to live within a couple of miles from the motorcycle plant until this past May. we just moved up the road a bit...lol We did all 3 days and rode in the Thursday parade... Good Luck on your surgery!!! I hope to have mine in the next few months. Honda's insurance does not cover WLS... too bad... so I am a self pay... but very determined!!!! Again, my prayers are with you on your surgery... keep me posted on how you are doing!!!! HUGS ~Deb
Susan "Losin"
on 8/5/04 3:39 pm - Parkersburg, WV
Hi Deb! We have a 1999 goldwing se. Prior to surgery, I was having trouble fitting behind my husband's back rest. My legs would ache after a ride cause I would use them to push me as far back in the seat as possible. Now that I am 40 pounds down, I slip right in behind him, don't have to suck in my gut and my legs can relax. It's easier to mount and dismount too!! We ride nearly every night after dinner!! It's great!!! Susan
Alfie
on 8/10/04 1:24 am - AZLE, TX
Hi there. Sounds wonderful. We went to the big Honda Wing Ding here in Texas in July. What fun. Hubby and I both ride and we have so much fun with it. I am looking forward to getting new riding wear next year when I have lost all this excess ME. I had open RNY on April 23, 2004 and it has been the best gift I have ever given myself. I'm down -48 and still have a very long road ahead but its ok cause I know I'm going to get there. Started at 280 and I want to get to 150. My doctor says 138 but believe you me 150 will be incredible to me. Love reading everyones post. Hope to hear more from you. Have a great and safe riding day!! Alfie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Spring is coming!
JCDan · 0 replies · 321 views
Spring 2010
Moma V. · 3 replies · 462 views
Should I sell my bike????
Jill W. · 3 replies · 553 views