Harley for Sale

dianne O.
on 10/8/04 5:09 am - pittsburgh, PA
Hi Y'all! My husband and I are pre-ops waiting for a surgery date. My husband has to sell his beautiful ol' gal for the best offer he can get for it. It is a 1989 Ultra Classic Dresser with all the bells and whistles. It is black, trimmed in red and silver. Neither of us have been able to do much work and our bills need to be paid. We never thought that this would be such a lengthy process. wow! Now we just heard that 2 of the surgeons in our group are leaving. My husband's Harley is in mint condition as it has been his baby. We both know that getting this surgery will be worth everything to us and we'll both be back in our saddles again. Maybe next year. We need to sell some toys now just to get to the other side. Please let us know if you're interested. Thanks, God Bless and keep the rubber down! dianne owen pittsburgh
JimVonBaden
on 10/28/04 1:40 am - Alexandria, VA
RNY on 11/10/04 with
Hi Dianne, I'm sorry to hear you guys have to sell your bike. Do you have any others? To me, selling my only motorcycle would be like cutting off a leg. It would really break my heart! I hope everything works out for you guys, and you can buy another bike after WLS! Jim
(deactivated member)
on 11/6/04 6:00 am - MT
Dianne, Just wanting to wish you good luck in selling the motorcycle, I know if we had to do that it would be very hard but you are right, you will be back in the saddle again soon. You will get that itch once again and you know what I mean...... Well I just wanted to wish your hubby congrats and good luck with the surgery on Monday. When do you go for yours?........ Hubby and I ride a Suzuki Intruder 1400..... Take care Debra P
dianne O.
on 11/14/04 12:38 am - pittsburgh, PA
Clete is doing well! He gets his jp drain pulled tomorrow. My surgery date is December 6th. Things are finally moving along. Clete's Harley is still sitting in our garage. We will be okay financially. God always gives us what we need. I never lost the itch! dianne
Most Active
Recent Topics
Spring is coming!
JCDan · 0 replies · 321 views
Spring 2010
Moma V. · 3 replies · 462 views
Should I sell my bike????
Jill W. · 3 replies · 553 views