Motorcycle Solo!

JimVonBaden
on 10/28/04 2:31 am - Alexandria, VA
RNY on 11/10/04 with
Hi Everyone! I am noticing something here: Not only is there a lack of guys on this forum and thread, but there are a lot of women riders. Woohoo! Now, at the risk of mixing threads, none of you would happen to be single and live within a few hundred miles of DC would you? I am always interested in meeting other riders, and in particular women riders. There is a definite shortage of them in my area! So, if anyone is interested in meeting up for a ride, please feel free to speak up and e-mail me! Ride safe and keep the rubber down! Jim http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v386/JimVonBaden/Bay%20Bridge%20II/BBR-II-a11.jpg My bike on the right, http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v386/JimVonBaden/Jims%20R1100RS/R1100RS-Lake1.jpg My bike!
(deactivated member)
on 11/6/04 5:53 am - MT
Jim, I have to say that I am not single nor do I live in VA but I just wanted to say hello........ Hubby and I ride a Suzuki Intruder 1400 and just love it, we are in the same boat with not having others to ride with since we moved upstate NY, we used to live on LI and had some family and friends that rode.... Well I just wanted to say hello and wish you the best of luck on your surgery........ Take care Debra P
ldybkr
on 11/17/04 4:28 pm - Ripon, CA
Hello, Both my husband and I ride, we both have Victorys (Victory Vegas & Victory TCD Deluxe). If you are looking for others to ride with there is a new chapter of our club in New York our main website is Freedom-Cruisers.org. We live in Central California and my husband is the president of our Chapter. no riding for 4 weeks is going to suck ;(
Tina H.
on 12/11/04 11:44 am - Hudson, NH
Hi Jim, unfortunatly i dont live very close to you. I do ride and i am single LOL But i live in New Hampshire. Hopefully you will find someone closer to you that loves the feel of the wind blowing in her hair. Good Luck. Tina
Most Active
Recent Topics
Spring is coming!
JCDan · 0 replies · 321 views
Spring 2010
Moma V. · 3 replies · 462 views
Should I sell my bike????
Jill W. · 3 replies · 553 views