Where's my back rest?????????

Rhonda S.
on 5/30/05 5:20 am - Kirklin, IN
Today we drug out the bike....our Goldwing. It was our first ride of the season, also the first since my weight loss of 145 pounds. My hubby was driving. I was his passenger. He leaned back and said, "WOW!! Where is my back rest? I sure do miss it." LOL I answered..." I sure don't". LOL We may need to buy a new seat with a different back rest. Poor guy!! AH, let him suffer. It felt so good to ride again. I was so comfortable. Get your bikes out and go. It is finally that time of year in Indiana. Blessings, Rhonda
Ken33026
on 5/30/05 9:41 am - Pembroke Pines, FL
Guess he's going to have to order a custom seat with backrest. Glad you enjoyed your ride! I kisssed my Goldwing goodbye last Sunday just before surgery, but promised her I would be back on in a month or so It's rainy and hot here now Ken
Alfie
on 6/15/05 4:09 am - AZLE, TX
HI there I grew up in Indiana..the southern part a little town called Henryville. Still have lots of family in the area and I go back often. My hubby has a Goldwing..he calls her Goldie..go figure haha I have a Shadow 750 and just love it. I've even started riding it to work. Gas has gotten so high that riding my bike just makes more sense. I work in an office so fighting helmet hair is a real deal. Take care and enjoy the wonderful weather on your Goldwing. Alfreda
Most Active
Recent Topics
Spring is coming!
JCDan · 0 replies · 321 views
Spring 2010
Moma V. · 3 replies · 462 views
Should I sell my bike????
Jill W. · 3 replies · 553 views