Riding weather is almost upon us!

Angel J.
on 3/23/06 3:18 pm - Troutdale, OR
Here in the Pacific Northwest riding weather is almost here. I have been waiting patiently for the sunshine. Is your bike tuned, serviced and ready to roll from it's winter sleep? Mine is! Keep the rubber on the road! Angel J aka: "Road
Cruise Director Julie
on 3/23/06 4:25 pm - Dallas, TX
RNY on 11/15/05 with
Angel; Mine's ready to roll with the exception of having my annual required state inspection. Although to get to the inspection site, I've gotta roll! I'm out of town this weekend, so maybe after Race for the Cure next weekend I can get it done. Then I'll be able to ride freely again! Blessings, Jennifer 253 / 187 / ???
Angel J.
on 3/23/06 10:37 pm - Troutdale, OR
Darn them state inspections! I hope you get to roll soon! Enjoy!
(deactivated member)
on 3/23/06 6:37 pm - Tampa, FL
Sorry Angel, it's riding weather year round here in Florida. If I go more than 12 days without riding, it means I'm working too much, and I change that. So yes mine is ready for me to jump on it and go, at the drop of a hat. Enjoy your ride, Steve
Angel J.
on 3/23/06 10:33 pm - Troutdale, OR
Send some sunshine to your bike brothers & Sista's! Sharing is caring!
Matt S.
on 3/23/06 8:43 pm - Otsego, MI
The weather is starting to turn here in SW Michigan, too. Hopefully 50 degrees this weekend! All I need to do is check the air in the tires, put the battery in and take it down off the jack and I'm gone! I do all my service in the fall before I put it away for its winter "nap." The waiting is really getting to me. I put it away early in November before surgery, so I am definitely ready to go for a ride. Keep your knees to the breeze . . . Matt
Angel J.
on 3/23/06 10:35 pm - Troutdale, OR
Hey Matt we are only 2 days apart on our surgery dates! My knees are always in the breeze! Love to ride!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Spring is coming!
JCDan · 0 replies · 321 views
Spring 2010
Moma V. · 3 replies · 462 views
Should I sell my bike????
Jill W. · 3 replies · 553 views