First bike and post w/pics

mitchke1
on 3/28/06 12:26 am - South, MS
Good morning. Just bought a 2000 Suzuki VS800 Intruder a couple of weeks ago and wanted to share some pics of it with others on this forum (which I didn't know existed before today). Take a look at them on my profile and let me know what you think. By the way I had never even sat on a motorcyle before I bought this, but I've always wanted one and now I've done it! I'm down 97lbs in 5 months and feeling great! A new life is what I'm living now thanks to the surgery and my bike. Talk with you later Kevin
Cruise Director Julie
on 3/28/06 5:46 am - Dallas, TX
RNY on 11/15/05 with
Kevin; That's a nice looking bike! Looks like you've got yourself all decked out with leather, too. Congrats on your 97 lbs. Keep up the good work. Live to ride! Blessings, Jennifer 253 / 187 / ???
Cheryl M.
on 3/29/06 1:07 am - Robbinston, ME
Nice! Hubby and I travel on a 1500 Suzuki Intruder. We recently went to Daytona Bike week, traveled to Key West and had a great time with friends. Can't wait for warmer weather to do some riding locally here. C/
(deactivated member)
on 3/29/06 8:34 am - Tampa, FL
I don't remember seeing you there
Angel J.
on 3/29/06 5:39 am - Troutdale, OR
Hey Kevin! Glad you found us here.. we are a real wild bunch! (Not!) You are looking good! Love the bike you are soooo gonna love it! Take The MSF course. It's worth its weight in gold! I ride a 1700cc Roadstar (Yamahog) Keep posting! & keep the rubber on the road! Hugs Angel J
Kim P.
on 3/29/06 5:52 am - Orlando, FL
Hey hey......looks good. I bet your having a blast. I love my bike. It's a Yamaha V-Star Custom 1100cc, 2005. Just had LED lights put on.....looks hot. Enjoy the new bike but be careful.
Angel J.
on 3/29/06 1:41 pm - Troutdale, OR
Hi Kim, I had the V Star Classic 650 b4 I got my Roadie. I love the Star line. Its the closest I can get to the Deam Machine... Steve has one... The Heritage Softail Classic.... But I love my Star... Its my Yamahog!
Kim P.
on 3/29/06 11:18 pm - Orlando, FL
My husband has the roadwarrior 1700cc, 2004. Thats his baby. He loves it.
(deactivated member)
on 3/29/06 8:33 am - Tampa, FL
Kevin, Congratulations on the loss of 97 pounds, keep up the good work, it's definitely easier to ride without all of that extra weight. That's a nice bike, I'm sure you're going to love the riding, I know I do. I have a Harley Heritage softail classic, and I ride it every chance I get. Welcome to the biker world.
donnafc
on 3/31/06 2:15 am - Lowell, MA
Congrats on the weight loss. I ride a Suzuki Marader 800. Now that I am down 90 lbs it rides great. Do take the course it helps a lot. My DH had never ridden got a Vstar 1100 for his first bike.(dealership delivered the bike right to the garage) After the class he was good to go. donna
Most Active
Recent Topics
Spring is coming!
JCDan · 0 replies · 321 views
Spring 2010
Moma V. · 3 replies · 462 views
Should I sell my bike????
Jill W. · 3 replies · 553 views