Not trying to rub it in but...........

Kim P.
on 4/6/06 5:14 am - Orlando, FL
The weather here has been totaly awesome for riding. I mean.....tan as you ride. Couldn't ask for better. Not that I'm trying to rub it in or anything
jvolker
on 4/6/06 1:36 pm - Cornfields of Central Illinois, IL
Nah...how could anyone mistake that for rubbing it in? :: here in east central Illinois the bike came out of hiding last week, buffed up and hit the road yesterday...then it rained! So, back into the low 70's for the weekend maybe...I'll bet I can find another excuse to get her back on the road again...even if I do have to still wear a sweatshirt!!
Kim P.
on 4/7/06 2:34 am - Orlando, FL
Oh I bet you can to if you try hard enough. Speaking of buffing.....seriously need to buff mine.
Cruise Director Julie
on 4/6/06 1:52 pm - Dallas, TX
RNY on 11/15/05 with
Kim; Yeah, it's been fantastic here, too. This is the best time of year in Texas (as long as your not allergic to oak pollen). Blessings, Jennifer 253 / 182 / 137
Kim P.
on 4/7/06 2:35 am - Orlando, FL
Oh gosh.....we have the oak pollen going on here too, and its tearing me up something fierce.
Angel J.
on 4/6/06 3:25 pm - Troutdale, OR
We are getting 70 degrees tommorrow. I am taking Twinkle the Yamahog to work tommorrow. Then we get graced w/ 7 days of rain... get the Ya-Ya's while you can I say! Hugs Angel J LOS
Kim P.
on 4/7/06 2:37 am - Orlando, FL
Trying to get in as much riding now as possible before our rainy season starts.
Kenniestrek
on 4/6/06 11:13 pm - NY
Weather is getting better by the day here in NY too but I don't have a bike yet! Kenny
Kim P.
on 4/7/06 2:38 am - Orlando, FL
When you do, what do you plan on getting?
Kenniestrek
on 4/7/06 2:58 am - NY
Im going to look at a Yamaha Vstar 650 today less than 200 miles $4000?????????????
Most Active
Recent Topics
Spring is coming!
JCDan · 0 replies · 321 views
Spring 2010
Moma V. · 3 replies · 462 views
Should I sell my bike????
Jill W. · 3 replies · 553 views