Im going for it

Kenniestrek
on 4/8/06 12:50 pm - NY
Its a 2002 Yamaha Vstar Classic 650 black with blue trim and only 193 miles on her. Hopefully I'll get it this week. I need to pick up a jacket and helmet/gloves and Im good to go! HOPEFULLY ITS NOT TOO SMALL AND A GOOD STARTER BIKE? Thanks Kenny The link below is not theexactbike but veryclose and just assharp looking. http://www.ridecarolina.com/assets/images/2002yamahasilverado.jpg
Angel J.
on 4/8/06 3:48 pm - Troutdale, OR
WOW!! Good choice Kenny! Let us know when you have taken her out for a spin. Have you thought about the MSF? Even seasoned riders can benefit from it. So glad you will be on the road! Check out http://www.startouring.org/newweb/new_frame.cfm?main_state=new_member_advantages.cfm Great place to be! ANY KIND of bike is welcome... I am partial to them. I am LOS (Ladies of Star) Hugs Angel J LOS
Kenniestrek
on 4/8/06 11:30 pm - NY
Thanks so much! Yes I took the Course last year it was taught by 3 motorcycle cops over a 3 day weekend!| Vrrrrrrooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Kenny
rosie09
on 4/8/06 10:26 pm - Mclainsville, NC
Good starter bike, safety and awareness should become second nature to you. You can never tell what the person in a car is doing. whether on their cell phone or whatever. Excellent idea to take a Motorcycle Safety course which will give you the fundamentals. If your looking for riding gear you should check out Pauls new enough.com has closeouts on just about everything for riding. People will want to know while you have this big grin on your face, just tell them ya gotta be there with the wind and sky and mother nature talking to you as you ride by
Matt S.
on 4/8/06 11:03 pm - Otsego, MI
That's a nice lookin' ride, Kenny! Hope you travel a lot of enjoyable miles on it! Matt
(deactivated member)
on 4/9/06 10:02 pm - Tampa, FL
Congratulations, may you have many happy miles in the saddle. Steve
detipp
on 4/10/06 1:04 pm - Ogden, UT
Hi Kenny. Way to go!!! That is a sharp looking "scoot" you will really enjoy your time on the road. Look at www.bikerleather.com for some good deals on leather coats and gloves. Be careful and remember, NOBODY SEES YOU. Just keep that in the back of your mind. Have fun.....Dean....Live to ride, ride to live..
Kim P.
on 4/11/06 2:59 am - Orlando, FL
Looks great......I think you'll love it. Have fun.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Spring is coming!
JCDan · 0 replies · 321 views
Spring 2010
Moma V. · 3 replies · 462 views
Should I sell my bike????
Jill W. · 3 replies · 553 views