I have a tenative date

chezeburger
on 4/13/06 2:09 am - Hopewell Jct, NY
My doctor has submitted the paperwork to my insurance and given me a tenative date of May 18th. At least I should have all the parts back on the bike before then and I can ride it before I become sore. I have the tank back and I am waiting for the fenders. The tank and fenders are being custom painted by a friend and I have a guy doing the custom airbrushing. I should be the only person driving around with this paint job, which has dragon heads and get this cheeseburgers. My nick name when I worked on an ambulance was chezeburger and I use that on line so I now have cheeseburgers on my v-star 1100 custom.
Cruise Director Julie
on 4/13/06 4:36 am - Dallas, TX
RNY on 11/15/05 with
Robert; Congrats on getting your date! Your custom paint sounds sweet. You'll have to post some photos in your profile once you've got her all back together. Blessings, Jennifer 253 / 180 / 137
chezeburger
on 4/13/06 6:19 am - Hopewell Jct, NY
To see a picture of the 1 side of the tank take a look at my profile. I have finally learned how to add pictures.
Angel J.
on 4/13/06 4:46 pm - Troutdale, OR
Hey Robert! Congrats on your date! May 8th is just around the corner.. I want to see this tank! the pix arent working.. all I see is a little square with an X in it... Chezeburger.. thats cool! You a Tin Star? Welcome! Hugs Angel J LOS
Angel J.
on 4/16/06 2:41 pm - Troutdale, OR
Robert it says "FORBIDDEN you dont have access to this site" .. i cant see anything
Most Active
Recent Topics
Spring is coming!
JCDan · 0 replies · 321 views
Spring 2010
Moma V. · 3 replies · 462 views
Should I sell my bike????
Jill W. · 3 replies · 553 views