allow myself to introduce...myself

Jaymie
on 4/20/06 8:06 am - Godfrey, IL
Goodluck and wish you the best!!! Keep all of us May-bies posted! My surgery is scheduled for 5-10-06, see ya on the losing side. Julie
Cruise Director Julie
on 4/20/06 11:39 am - Dallas, TX
RNY on 11/15/05 with
I can totally relate!! I thought it was just me- but I guess all of the problems I have been having seem to be more apparent to me... And I can't get to my regular routine. I think about the surgery alot. I think part of it is also in our mind and some is probably what we have been going through for sometime but had become sort of numb to it because it has been going on so long. That's just me thoughts on it. I am sorry to hear about your loss. And of course you know we are all counting-15 to go and boy am I nervous!!! Goodluck and great success Keep all of us May-bies posted and see ya on the losing side. Julie
Kim P.
on 4/21/06 12:08 am - Orlando, FL
Hey Allison, Finally someone that has the same new birthday as me!!!! Let's keep in touch. Best of luck to you too!!! 15 days and counting............ Julie
Jaymie
on 4/21/06 12:25 am - Godfrey, IL
no idea..a cruiser more than likely. Sorta got a lead on a 96 Virago.
Angel J.
on 4/21/06 12:12 pm - Troutdale, OR
Hey Jaymie! Welcome aboard! MSF course is a excellent starting point... now... find a bike and your all set! congrats on your losses! Good job! Hugs Angel J LOS
Frosty-Lady
on 4/25/06 12:34 pm - Earlton, NY
Hi, I know you posted this a few weeks ago, but I thought I might be able to help a bit. I actually have "battled" the dark skin areas since I was very young. The youngest I remember it was around 9 years old. I had been taken to dermatologists by my parents and was give no answers. (that I remember, but that was a long time ago) I got teased unmercifully about having "ring around the collar" or "dirty neck"...they couldnt see the other areas that it affected. Thank God. WE tried everything from using a "buff puff" to scrub the skin from my neck...to using cotton balls saturated with "sea breeze"..both of which irritated my skin to no end. The good news for me was this...I got into my mothers Ponds deep cleaning cold cream...when i read the deep cleaning, I figured it couldn't hurt...so I put my hair up in a towel and slathered the stuff on my neck and let it soak in as long as I could being the hyperactive child I was at the time. After a short time, I got some tissues and started to rub my neck and remove the cream...I was amazed to see that the tissues were getting darker and the "ring around the collar" was getting lighter. I don't know if this will work for you, but it worked for me. I am six months out of surgery and I have lost 92 pounds since surgery but a total of 117 in all with my pre surgery weight loss. The dark areas all over my body have not pretty much disappeared. Thank God. I hope this helps you as it did me... Either way it is painless and shouldn't irritate your skin. HOpe it helps! Margo D.
chelsi
on 4/25/06 10:10 pm - Jeffersonville, IN
i will be thinking of you all on that day at least i won't be alone in this battle of the bulge. I started my liquid diet 6 hours ago and I'm already starvin'. just six more days to go HAHA. It will all be for the best for my quanity and quality of life. Kelly
chezeburger
on 4/22/06 7:52 am - Hopewell Jct, NY
Welcome to the group. I can't wait to get on mine. It is raining today and I have finally gotten the fenders back from paint so I can reassemble. Either tonight or tomorrow after work the bike should be together and looking for the day it is not raining. I am currently the fat biker but not for long!!!!
Angel J.
on 4/22/06 10:51 pm - Troutdale, OR
Hey Robert Them fenders are looking PHAT! Cant wait to see the whole bike when its done PLEASE be sure to post it so we can have a peek! Hugs Angel J LOS
sjb
on 4/26/06 7:10 am - Indianapolis, IN
Thanks for the good wishes. It will be fun to have someone on the same schedule as me with diet and such. Looking forward to hearing from you. Good Wishes, Sherry
Most Active
Recent Topics
Spring is coming!
JCDan · 0 replies · 321 views
Spring 2010
Moma V. · 3 replies · 462 views
Should I sell my bike????
Jill W. · 3 replies · 553 views