Interesting moment on my bike!

LuvinMe Again
on 4/25/06 2:28 pm
I second all of the above! We deserve this chance at health and happiness!!! Cheers everyone! Jami
Kim W.
on 4/27/06 10:54 am - Baltimore, MD
Hey thanks everybody for the posts! Itz a good feeling. My new birthday is on May 5, 2006, I am excited. I am not going to be selfish. I am excited for everbody who has made this decision. Ya'll my new family. Thankz you for the support
NJFelice
on 4/27/06 1:07 pm - Evans, CO
Yes I have may 11th as my new rebirth date yeah i said it "I am a winner in life" God has blessed us all with a new chance. May God and his arms hug all of us on our journeys and see us through to the thinner end.. let not anyone get in our way now for we are going to the chapel of strength and prosperity. We can all do it let's celebrate the new us live life like it is your last for we are reborn..hip hip horray hip hip horray..... life is soooooooooooo good
Kenniestrek
on 4/23/06 2:51 am - NY
My surgery date is May 8th and started the all liquid diet on Saturday. The only thing I'm taking is Advant Edge Carb Control and Atkins Advantage (both from WalMart) every 2 hours (6 per day) and drinking as much water as possible of course. I started out only using Advant Edge but I went for a doctor's visit yesterday and they told me that was not enough calories for the day (each can only has 100). I need to either drink more cans or supplement some other food such as a banana, cucumbers, tomotoes or carrots. They told me about the Adkins Advantage then and discovered they have 170 calories so I am using that as well instead of eating solid foods. My doctor really wants his patients on an all liquid diet for the 2 weeks before surgery. Good luck to you and all of us set to go on to our new lives!! :-)
LivinLife
on 4/25/06 11:11 am - Grove City, OH
Congrats Andrea!! It won't be long now!! Darlene
drunyan
on 4/25/06 1:04 pm - Brownsburg, IN
Congratulations Andrea, Hang in there it will be over before you know it... :hugs:
sosoclark
on 4/26/06 1:04 am - Sacramento, CA
Hey there Andrea my date is May 9th too. We will be healthy really soon. Lorraine
Matt S.
on 4/22/06 8:52 am - Otsego, MI
Don't let them intimidate you Kenny! They put their chaps on the same way we do - one leg at a time. I've had a few make comments to about my riding a rice burner. I could care less and have even asked a few if they would rather me pass them by if I ever see them broken down by the side of the road. Those folks are pretty rare. Most of the bikers I meet are a pretty good bunch and really don't care much about what you ride but rather how you ride. Those are the ones I want to ride with. Keep your knees to the breeze . . . Matt
Kenniestrek
on 4/23/06 3:04 am - NY
Hey Rick Thanks, I know- it is just that I hope it isn't something that comes on and takes awhile to get better. NOthing needs to stOp My Surgery Date! lol I will take your advice if it is worse in the morning. Julie
Cruise Director Julie
on 4/22/06 12:59 pm - Dallas, TX
RNY on 11/15/05 with
Kenny; The only issues we've ever run into with the Harley crowd about riding "Metrics" is when we lived in Detroit. Up there, the union crowd tends to get edgy about anyone not riding/driving an American-made anything. You should have seen my father-in-law the day I drove my VW Cabrio home from the dealership... Now that we live in TX, all that folks look at is that you ride. Even sport bikes and cruisers co-mingle. I know, next thing you know...dogs and cats will be living together in harmony! Blessings, Jennifer 253 / 178 / 137 '04 Yamaha VStar 650 Classic
Most Active
Recent Topics
Spring is coming!
JCDan · 0 replies · 324 views
Spring 2010
Moma V. · 3 replies · 464 views
Should I sell my bike????
Jill W. · 3 replies · 555 views