Interesting moment on my bike!

Kenniestrek
on 4/21/06 3:21 am - NY
Thanks! I hope all goes well too.. .for sure! :thumbsup:
Angel J.
on 4/21/06 12:16 pm - Troutdale, OR
Thanks Julie! Good luck to you too - we're at the same phase right now. I see you are only on the liquid diet for 2 days. My doctor makes all his patients go on it for 2 weeks so I'm doing that now. I started Saturday and have already lost 10 lbs since I weighed myself last Friday evening but I'm sure that is all fluid loss. I do notice the difference in the way my clothes fit already though so that is a nice feeling. I can't wait till the surgery is over and start to lose some real weight. :-D
Kenniestrek
on 4/23/06 2:53 am - NY
Hi Angel thanks for the support! Also great looking photo's! My next bike will probably be a Silverado or a roadstar! Kenny
juls_
on 4/27/06 1:50 am - Mt Juliet, TN
I know if you can make it two weeks than I surly can make it my two days. I have started to change my eating and so forth and also drinking alot of water. I figure I need to get used to some of this, it is all gonna be here so quick! I still have a little shopping to do and get everything packed up. I am trying to get my house in order too. I want everything done and ready so no extra bumps in the road afterwards. Way to go on the 10 lbs so far!!! that is just the beginning of your happy dance! Julie
chezeburger
on 4/22/06 7:49 am - Hopewell Jct, NY
Kenny, Don't worry the first ride that I went on I rode with a Harley and a Yamaha street/dirt bike. I was on a Yamaha scooter. Want to talk about being out of place. Try pulling into a lot with hundreds of bikes on a little scooter. LOL
Matt S.
on 4/22/06 8:44 am - Otsego, MI
Bob - I bet you were getting the best gas mileage of the bunch, though! What a way to keep your nerve! Matt
LivinLife
on 4/25/06 11:10 am - Grove City, OH
I agree!!! Can I get a big YEEEE HAAAAHHHH!!!! Darlene
njm99
on 4/25/06 11:39 am - bellflower, CA
hey Sue, l love your message, its too cute!!!!!! my lap band is on monday may 1. i will sure be glad when it is over lol......your right,, it is the first day of the rest of our lives!!!!!hugs, nellie
Southern Y.
on 4/25/06 12:12 pm - North, AL
Hey SueI am so excited7 more days!!!I went to GNC today & bought some 100%whey unflavored protein to add to my broths &jellos etc...I got a new shaker cup for my shakes!!!I am on day 2 of My all liquid diet!!!The hunger comes & goes.!But i refuse to cheat!I want to lose as much as i can before surgery!I did my last dinner several weeks ago!!Hubby took me to my favorite place "Longhorn"steakhouse!It was so good!Thanks for the prayers (((Hugs))) ~Missy~
drunyan
on 4/25/06 1:02 pm - Brownsburg, IN
OMG May is just around the corner. I pray for a speedy recovery for all as well... Good Luck and I will be praying for all of you...
Most Active
Recent Topics
Spring is coming!
JCDan · 0 replies · 321 views
Spring 2010
Moma V. · 3 replies · 462 views
Should I sell my bike????
Jill W. · 3 replies · 553 views