Got my meet the surgeon call....

TraceyM45
on 9/8/11 4:29 am

A couple of weeks ago I missed the call to book the surgeon consent date and was told that I would have to go back on the list and wait for more slots to open up.  I boo hoo'd and moved on.  Yesterday I attended my education class and came home informed and determined to committ to the program properly.

Today i went for lunch with a friend told her where things were at and that I hoped to be on the loser's bench by the end of the year...walked in my front door, the phone rang and it was Ottawa calling to book surgeon consent appointment for SEPT. 29th.  I am over the moon happy today and tonight I am going with my bff to see the Bachman-Turner concert. 

I wanted to share my excitiment with my OH family what a great day!

Tracey

look_out_world
on 9/8/11 4:31 am - Canada
 WOOT!!! How exciting!!!!  The wheels are in motion!

Typoqueen
on 9/8/11 4:36 am
That is great news Tracey!!!
Congrats!!

Kelly

happypants
on 9/8/11 4:40 am - Ottawa, Canada
Tracey thats fantastic news! Once I meet the surgeon I got a call about three weeks later to start Optifast. Wow your day is coming quick.....Congrats on getting the call.

Ann

In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.

Surgery July 22, 2011  Starting weight 270  128 lbs lost  Today's weight 142 lbs                 Ann       

Pam B.
on 9/8/11 5:02 am
I got the same date to meet my surgeon too!   Good luck to you!
  Pam
         Referral Sent: February 2011   Surgery Date: November 2, 2011 by the fantabulous Dr. Gmora!!!    
BrigitteD
on 9/8/11 5:27 am - Sumerstown, Canada
Congratulations, so happy for you!  Have fun at you concert tonight you have cause to celebrate.

Highs weigh   241                                      Referal: November, 2010
Before opti     231                                      Surgery date: May 10, 2012
After opti        220                                           

Moselle
on 9/8/11 5:27 am - Athens, Canada
Awesome news Tracey.  Good luck - hopefully your date will fall soon after your appointment.
Robin H.
on 9/8/11 5:32 am - Thunder Bay, Canada
wow great news !!!!

aprilbennett1965
on 9/8/11 6:34 am - Canada
I am very happy for you Tracey! 
Surgery ---December 23 with Dr. Yelle!

Sirene
on 9/8/11 7:04 am - Ottawa, Canada
Hey! That's the same date as me!! Hope to see you there!!
What time is your appt??

Jennifer  

Most Active
Recent Topics