Well here I go again!

BrigitteD
on 9/26/11 5:13 am - Sumerstown, Canada
So I have decided to once again tray to lose or at the very lease maintain my weight from now to surgery date.  Doing little steps like smaller portion less junk, already cut off alcohol and coffee.  Plus I stated taking a boost drink about 1 hours before supper and It helps me reduce my plate size without feeling hungry.  Well I'm happy to report that in about 2 week's I've lost 5 ponds!  Probably  my body getting scared of the surgery (stress) or I'm loosing water retention but I'll take it lol

Highs weigh   241                                      Referal: November, 2010
Before opti     231                                      Surgery date: May 10, 2012
After opti        220                                           

jdance
on 9/26/11 5:16 am - Canada
well good for you.
I know it's hard, if it were easy we wouldn't be here.
5lbs is nothing to sneeze at.
Keep going.

laura S.
on 9/26/11 5:22 am - London, Canada
Good job!  Keep up the good work!  5 pounds rocks!!!  They like to see that you are losing weight before surgery  :)

All the best,

Laura

Brenda T.
on 9/26/11 5:25 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 05/14/12
Great job, and yes 5 lbs is great.

Brenda             Visit my profile for timelines                         My  is Monica M.

Eileen C.
on 9/26/11 5:25 am - Cornwall, Canada
Hi Brigitte

Great job, we have all been down that path, but you are doing a great job in preparing your body for

the surgery   

Keep up the great job, you can do this

Take care and keep us posted

Eileen 
            my angel is Lisa48                                        
sueberman
on 9/26/11 5:26 am
The best thing I did to get started was go thru the pantry and we got rid of all the crap.  Didn't matter if it was something someone else was fond of eating.  We all decided to eat better so out went the bad food.  My kids are older though so it was nice that they made that choice to follow me.

Congrats on the weight loss.

Cheers
Sue in Courtice
My angel is Ashleighsmom 

Nathalie_Can
on 9/26/11 5:28 am
woot woot, great job, never think it's nothing, even a lbs is amazing, keep it up!

~Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you really wanted!~    

Monica M.
on 9/26/11 5:32 am - Penetanguishene, Canada
that's awesome!!! you rock.

one thing that's always helped me is keeping a food journal (either on paper, or an online one)

BrigitteD
on 9/26/11 10:11 am - Sumerstown, Canada
Thanks guys for all the encouragement!  You guys rock!  Makes me want to start exercising seriously.

Highs weigh   241                                      Referal: November, 2010
Before opti     231                                      Surgery date: May 10, 2012
After opti        220                                           

JJ_
on 9/26/11 10:12 am
 Congratulations on the changes you are already making!
Judy
Most Active
Recent Topics