Day 5 Optifast

TraceyM45
on 10/18/11 1:16 am
Day 5 of Optifast and I have discovered why they call it Opti-trots, however trot is not really appropriate more like "RUNNNNN". 

On a positive note I am down 8lbs and am in the 270's for the first time in a long time.  Feel good, don't mind the shakes and get my sf jello, popsicles and fat free broth when I need something extra, which isn't often.

16 days and 63 shakes left to go.....

Have a great day!

MrsJButler
on 10/18/11 2:35 am - Canada
great job! and yes day 5 I had discovered that as well lol mine didnt last long tho so heres hoping lol
Tristan Shular
on 10/18/11 3:07 am - Barrie, Canada
i have the opti-RUNS on and off. my stomach is constantly gurgling then a bout of nausea comes on and boom im in the bathroom (sorry, TMI).
my body isnt use to the aspartame so im sure that has a part in it.
good for you being day 5 of opti already!! thats very exciting :) i wish you all the best!
Referral was sent in April of 2011 and my Surgery is scheduled for Oct 20 of 2011 :D

Robin H.
on 10/18/11 3:46 am - Thunder Bay, Canada
next thing you will start chanting 99 bottles of opti on the wall lol good luck you can do it!!!!!

Robin

JJ_
on 10/18/11 8:24 am
Are you considering using Benefibre?

Glad to hear you are doing well except for the OptiRUNS.

Judy
TraceyM45
on 10/18/11 12:54 pm
So far everything is good, gurgles are my cue to stay close to the facilities lol. 

Getting excited.

Radiogirl39
on 10/18/11 2:41 pm - Canada
Oh my!  Kinda concerned about that as I have the trots on a regular basis as it is.  And my job does not allow me to just RUN whenever I have to.  Hope it gets better.  I keep forgetting to check, do you get the SF popsicles at any grocery store?

Julie

t uppence
on 10/19/11 6:14 am - Ottawa, Canada
Sorry you are have a bit of a hard time.  I have no effects from the optifast and have not had anything other then the optifast, 1 or 2 decaf teas and water to drink.  Decided I'm not going to get weighed until I go for my patts on the 26th. Hope it gets easier for you.
Penny Lynn                                                                  
"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning but anyone can start today and make a new ending".. 

Referral sent Dec /09   Info class  Feb/11    Nut/Beh/Int May/11    Education class Sept/11   
Surgeon appt  Oct /11

Most Active
Recent Topics