Looking for the name of the scupture technique?

TraceyM45
on 11/13/11 9:58 am
Hi there, not long ago there was a posting where one of you lovely ladies learned a new type of sculpting technique and posted pictures....I thought it was lovely and am interested in learning the style.  Could you please let me know the name so I can research it.

Thanks,

Tracey

sam1am
on 11/13/11 10:05 am
It is paverpol.

Here is the link!  It was terrific wasn't it?

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/on/4468738/OT-Paverpol-Sta tue-pics/

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

TraceyM45
on 11/13/11 10:06 am
Thanks Sam,

yes it is.  I work with polymer clay a fair bit and thought this might be a nice change. 

Tracey

Nathalie_Can
on 11/13/11 11:56 am
She gave you the right link....let me know if you need info..and if you want to attend a class, you can visit Paverpol.ca and they have a list of all the teachers in Ontario.  I forgot to check in which area you are from but my mom gives classes in the North Bay area. (Dec 3rd & 4th and Dec 10 & 11 - in case someone from the area is interested)

She's coming back on the weekend of Nov. 25th for another visit so we'll be doing a snowman, will post pics again and bore you people....lol

Nathalie

~Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you really wanted!~    

ToNewBeginnings
on 11/13/11 8:02 pm
...not boring actually, I never heard of it before. I did a search and there is some amazing paverpol art out there.
Most Active
Recent Topics