What are you eating/doing today? (Saturday)

Karen W.
on 1/27/12 10:17 pm - Canada
I didn't follow the plan yesterday, but today is a new day!
I'm about to settle in and try to get done all of the stuff that I didn't get around to yesterday; grading and schoolwork.

B - Greek yogurt, raspberries
S - large milky decaf tea x 2
L - turkey (3 oz) and salad w/ LF dressing
S - turkey pepperette, grapes
D - tacos (1 hard shell taco w/ beef, salsa, LF sour cream, salsa, LF cheese, lettuce)
S - maybe a protein shake, or 1/2 SF ice cream bar

Have a great day, everyone!

RNY April 11, 2011       

PWA93
on 1/27/12 10:42 pm - Canada
RNY on 02/02/12
Optifast.... day 13 of Optifast.   LOL.

But going to the St. Jocobs Farmers Market today go get supplies so I can BBQ my beautiful fiance lamb, with grilled veggies and rice.

I feel bad becasue she has not been eating properly because she's trying to support me.  I told her to eat your normal healthy meals and let me cook it like I normally did.  This helps me build strength and I don't want to give my love for cooking, I just have to switch to healthy cooking, leaner cuts of meat, fresh veggies, etc.

I have one more week of Optifast to go and it has not been too bad.   I have only been having it, along with water and decaf tea or coffee once a day.  I really don't mind the taste as I have only been drinking the chocolate.

February 7th is coming fast and I am so ready for it.

(deactivated member)
on 1/27/12 11:06 pm - Bumfuknowhere, Canada
You don't have to give up your love of cooking.  I cooked all throughout my 3 weeks of Optifast and it didn't bother me one bit other than the fact that I cook by taste so I had to have my son be my taste tester.  I found it therapeutic to keep cooking even though I couldn't eat it.  I know for many they can't handle being around food but I still loved it.
(deactivated member)
on 1/27/12 10:52 pm - Canada
I've always wanted to visit St. Jacobs farmers market. Lucky! Enjoy!

I need a new coat. Mine is just ridiculously big. So I think it's a trip to Dufferin Mall today. They have both Penningtons and Walmart so I can browse both stores. The Walmart beside my house has all the coats together & I have no patience to rummage through them to find my size.

On the menu today:

B: Protein Shake
L: Chicken Breast (2-3oz)
D: Not Sure. Maybe BBQ Pulled Pork or Ham (3oz)
S: Since I'll be out - Quest Bar
(deactivated member)
on 1/27/12 11:03 pm, edited 1/27/12 11:03 pm - Bumfuknowhere, Canada
I think I may just partake today as I have a semi plan.  Coughing still not gone but taste buds are back so at least I can enjoy what I put in my mouth.   Will likely do a bit of cooking as I"m going away for a few days again and also have to pick up some groceries.  Might play some Wii Bowling tonight, I'd prefer boxing but my breathing can't handle it just yet.

Simona you need to visit St. Jacob's.  It's amazing the stuff they have there.  I spent many a full day there when I lived in SW Ontario.

B - 2 scrambled eggs, some cheese melted on top(2 tbsp)

S - orange

L - bowl of sausage, kale and bean soup(1.5 cups)

S - 1 oz old cheddar, 3 pieces of kielbassa, dill pickle

D - 3 oz dijon pork loin chop, mashed parsnips and roasted garlic(2 tbsp), 1/2 cup green salad

Doubt I'll have an evening snack but if I do it will be either a decaf latte or hot chocolate made with unsweetened almond milk and Davinci Chocolate syrup.
Leanne1
on 1/28/12 12:00 am, edited 1/28/12 12:22 am - Newmarket, Canada
Good morning Ladies and gentleman! :D

That's a good outlook Karen :D today IS a new day I didn't have much of a plan yesterday and tbh, I ate a chocolate bar last night, took me a few hrs but I ate it.

Hi Patrick! Welcome to the thread I am A foodie and LOVE to cook too! I spend alot of time in the kitchen now. When I was on optifast, I cooked for my bf and we still went out, mind you I didn't eat but it was still good for me.

Woot for shopping Simona! :D

I hope you can shake this terrible cold soon Tracey. Have fun Wii bowling

Today's meal plan is:
830am- I ate a bran muffin that I made
right now- 2 egg omelet w/ reg and green pepper, mushroom and ham
S- banana
L- ham, cheese and triscuits
S- fibre bar
D- making my bf pizza, so I will have a piece of that
S- protein shake

all liquids and water in

Have a great day everyone

HaroldC
on 1/28/12 1:09 am - Canada
B - 1cup flax cereal with fresh blueberries and 1 tbsp of protein powder
S- 2 light babble
L - 2 egg omelet with cheese and 1 pcs Melba toast
S- Greek yogurt
D-3oz grilled salmon with veggies
S- 1/2 cup protein shake

Thans

SW 291  GW 199.9 CW 180 Surgery: TWH Dr. Penner Dec 20 2011
Celebrating life and opportunities for new beginings!!!

Toni B.
on 1/28/12 2:48 am - Sudbury, Ontario
RNY on 01/19/12

B-1/3c Protein shake, 1/4c Source lemon parfait flavoured yougurt+unflavoured protein (1tbsp)

S-1/3c Protein shake

L-1/4c nordica 1% low fat cottage cheese, 1/4c Roasted Red Pepper & Tomato creamed soup+unflavoured protein powder (1tbsp)

S-1/3c Protein shake

D-1/4c Motts Fruitsations unsweetened Raspberry-Cherry-Starfruit-applesauce, 1/4c Roasted Red Pepper & Tomato creamed soup+ unflavoured protein powder (1tbsp)

S-Either protein shake or maybe more of the applesauce listed above, because it is awesome.

By the way, if anyone thinks I am eating too much or too little, please feel free to comment! 

Toni..."Bravery is not the absence of fear, but the will to overcome it"
 www.fatgirlchangingherworld.com Twitter:@fatgirlchanging
   Surgery JAN. 19th, 2012 Down 120 lbs & 75 inches @ my last Weigh in!!!!  
Fat Girl Changing her World

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

aprilflowers
on 1/28/12 5:49 am - Canada
RNY on 01/06/12
B- 1 boiled eg mashed with 1tsp of fat free miracle whip, 2tbsp of banana, 1/4 slice of whole grain toast.
L- 2 oz of tuna mashed with 1tbsp of fat free miracle whip and 1 tbsp of greek yogurt, 1 wasa cracker, few bites of green beans
D- 2 oz of steak, 2tbsp of onion & mushrom, few bites of mashed sweet potatoes
s- protein pudding.

Yesterday I skipped lunch, tomorrow I'll try and make myself have a mid morning snack. I was hungry on the pureed diet but now on the soft diet I don't have much desire for food.

Most Active
Recent Topics