question re:panni

aprilflowers
on 3/29/12 10:51 pm - Canada
RNY on 01/06/12
awesome, thanks again:)

Monica M.
on 3/29/12 11:22 pm - Penetanguishene, Canada
my tummy is still roundish. I've seen others, however, who's panni area is more flat (or seems to be, i dont see them naked). Look at the pics on my profile, I'm only wearing a bra and biking shorts, so you can see my lovely contours.

Mary A.
on 3/30/12 1:59 am
I think it has a lot to do with genetics and where you carried most of your excess weight...mine is much, much smaller, but deflated...don't think so..my thighs are caved in a bit and I have no love handles on the sides of my hips..and the butt is much smaller, but the panni...well it's hanging around..LOL

prior to surgery 323lbs....4 years post-op maintaining between 108- 114 lb loss. 

life is AMAZING when you continue on the right path~!.  Use your surgeons gift to the fullest~!

Mary
surgery done in Duluth, MN

Robin H.
on 3/30/12 4:56 am - Thunder Bay, Canada
 yep mine was there befor the weight loss as i had 2 c-sections at over 300lbs so no hiding the fact just hoping it deflates a bit seems i am all in the front, and i am not very hippy so it is tough to hide.  I have tried many brands of control tops and it seems to always make its way out the bottom of my leg holes and i hate the cycling short ones as i get too sweaty but alas if i have to due to what i am wearing i will wear them.  Just hoping it deflates a bit more as i continue to shrink..... I can fit an 18 from old Navy that is freaking awsome and probibly would look even better in it if not for my bulging panni but i still look better than i did at 355 :)

Mary A.
on 4/2/12 1:26 am
On March 30, 2012 at 11:56 AM Pacific Time, Robin H. wrote:
 yep mine was there befor the weight loss as i had 2 c-sections at over 300lbs so no hiding the fact just hoping it deflates a bit seems i am all in the front, and i am not very hippy so it is tough to hide.  I have tried many brands of control tops and it seems to always make its way out the bottom of my leg holes and i hate the cycling short ones as i get too sweaty but alas if i have to due to what i am wearing i will wear them.  Just hoping it deflates a bit more as i continue to shrink..... I can fit an 18 from old Navy that is freaking awsome and probibly would look even better in it if not for my bulging panni but i still look better than i did at 355 :)

Robin wonderful attitude
..you go woman!!!

prior to surgery 323lbs....4 years post-op maintaining between 108- 114 lb loss. 

life is AMAZING when you continue on the right path~!.  Use your surgeons gift to the fullest~!

Mary
surgery done in Duluth, MN

Zer0
on 3/30/12 9:26 am - Sudbury, Canada
I also agree that it depends upon where you carry most of your weight.
I carry most of my weight in my legs and so far (7 weeks out) my hips, butt, and panni area especially have shrunk a lot and my upper body somewhat as well. My legs have shrunk a bit.

I have read on here from other posters that your weight periodically redistributes itself up to years after surgery, so the shrinkage you want may be in your future!

Kristen
spitintheocean
on 4/2/12 4:11 pm - Ottawa, Canada
RNY on 02/13/12
Most Active
Recent Topics