How much should I be eating?

Cherry's New
Beginning

on 4/16/12 12:19 am - Cole Harbour, Canada
Hi everyone,
I am five months out today. Finally broke through a little stall. Pretty sure its because I'm not eating enough. Where were you with calories around five months? I am getting in around 800 most days. I still have no appetite(not complaining!) so it is still a bit tedious to make sure I eat on schedule. I think maybe if I could eat more, I would lose a little more. I exercise for 40-60 minutes every day either running, power walking, personal trainer(2 x a week) and indoor rowing. What are your thoughts?
Thanks
Cher

HaroldC
on 4/16/12 12:21 am - Canada
I was told at TWH to keep meals to 1 cup total. probably should be around 1000 -1200 cals per day.

Sounds like you are doing lots of activity....

Congrats!
Harold

SW 291  GW 199.9 CW 180 Surgery: TWH Dr. Penner Dec 20 2011
Celebrating life and opportunities for new beginings!!!

Gabygee
on 4/16/12 12:26 am - Canada
I was at just under 1000 calories/day at that point ...

aprilflowers
on 4/16/12 3:47 am - Canada
RNY on 01/06/12

Wow, that's some impressive activitiy! How soon did you start that?

I started walking in March. I do 40 minutes 5 days a week (which is a joke compared to pre-op. I used to be very active before surgery, and one the of main reasons I got the operation was so I could exercise more comfortably without grinding my joints to dust) But now I feel like I just don't have the energy. I do my 40 min walk (it's somewhere between 3 and 4km, so I'm slow on top of it! ) and I feel tired afterwards. I can't imagine cardio or weights.

Hope at 5months I get the energy you have!

Most Active
Recent Topics