30/30 challenge - Update Day 6

trudylam
on 5/9/12 11:55 pm - Sudbury, Canada
Yesterday was day 6 and I'll be honest, I didn't do very well.  I had a busy morning and by the time I got home it was raining and hailing outside.  Frankly, it was a tough day so I fell into old habits and lounged and moped for the rest of the day.

Today I am planning to ride my bike after dinner.  I have school this afternoon so I'm going to try and park a few blocks from the school and walk there.  I needed a kick in the ass yesterday, today will be different!

Hope you all have a great day 7 today!!! :)
sam1am
on 5/10/12 12:57 am
I only managed 15 minutes because of weather yesterday and have 15 in this morning and hopefully another 15 this afternoon.

Have a good one!

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

msheavyhearted
on 5/10/12 5:34 am - Marathon, ON, Canada
RNY on 02/02/12
Did my 60 minute walk yesterday but have yet to move today. I spent the whole morning with the beautiful Christian Grey.

I just started book three so I hope I can bear to tear myself away from it this evening so I can get some exercise in. *sigh*
Want to join the CRAZY TransCanada Challenge?? Just message me. Here's a link to the rules: http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/on/4570778/REPOST-The-CRAZY-TransCanada-Challenge-Rules/

Allaryanna
on 5/10/12 8:36 am - Belleville, Canada
RNY on 02/09/12
 Did my usual Ramp it up and Slim and Limber....

Hoping to repeat today as I am on Nights.

Di

Referral: January 2010     Orientation: Dec 2010      1st Appt's : April 26/2011       Surgery : Feb 9 / 2012      

Starting Weight:  265   Surgeons Goal : 187lbs    Personal Goal: 150lbs 

Most Active
Recent Topics