Got back out for more!

BrigitteD
on 6/27/12 8:35 am - Sumerstown, Canada
So after supper my husband was still in the same mood that I decided to take all 3 kids for a walk.  We walk for about 40 min and came back home.  Still getting the silent treatment but I will turn all that negative attitude and vibes into positive.  Love my RNY!  I can even see my self esteem coming back to me and believe me people wont want to mess with Brigitte with a self esteem!

Highs weigh   241                                      Referal: November, 2010
Before opti     231                                      Surgery date: May 10, 2012
After opti        220                                           

cutekatie
on 6/27/12 8:43 am
RNY on 05/16/12
Just wanted to tell you that my hubbie is acting the same way towards me. I was out for school related activities Monday and Tuesday night.  I wasn't supposed to be out late on Tuesday but plans changed.
I'm off to do aquafit in a few minutes and he's mad because I'll be gone out tomorrow night as well for the end of year party.

HW 282 OW 273 SW 247 CW 232

girlgonewild123
on 6/27/12 8:54 am - Ottawa, Canada
 I don't want to mess with you roomie.  Way to go on the walking!  see you July 5th.
JJ_
on 6/27/12 11:59 am
That is the best medicine for when someone is giving the cold shoulder or silent treatment.  Eventually, like a child that does a tantrum and no one pays any attention, they realize that you are continuing on with life, and are not caring if they are not talking to you.

Judy
(deactivated member)
on 6/27/12 12:13 pm - Straford, Canada
 agree with JJ and F**k him if he can't take a joke!  sorry but that is a male's perspective!  LOL Ian 

Monica M.
on 6/27/12 10:46 pm - Penetanguishene, Canada
Ian, why do men behave like that? get all pissy when you're doing something for yourself?  Is it jealousy, insecurity? both? I don't think its about her spending money on the gym, its likely more a 'pay attention to me' kind of thing, isnt it?

niceeyes72
on 6/28/12 2:41 am - Cornwall, Canada
RNY on 03/23/12
Good for you Girl!!!! 
Keep up the great changes!!
Looks like Auqa Zumba is on for the 1st! You interested??

Tam
Highest Weight: 365lbs
Clinic Weight: 325lbs
Clinic goal:190 lbs
Current Weight: 176.4lbs
My goal:165lbs
Surgery: Dr. Yelle Ottawa on March 23, 2012

BrigitteD
on 6/28/12 11:39 am - Sumerstown, Canada
They told me at Nav that they did not have any till Sept cause the pool will be closing for cleaning July 8 to August4 or something.  But if there aqua zumba in the first let me know I'm there!

Highs weigh   241                                      Referal: November, 2010
Before opti     231                                      Surgery date: May 10, 2012
After opti        220                                           

Most Active
Recent Topics