Freakin out...pre op apt july 16th and surgery july 17th...ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..lol

Leafsfan1982
on 7/7/12 7:42 am - Canada
scared..happy...nervous...did i mention scared..lol
Marianne G.
on 7/7/12 8:03 am
Yay!  Happy for you.  How is it going with the Optifast?  Any easier?  I'm on Day 11 now and I'm getting used to it.  I've gotten used to not really eating too.  I've lost 18 lbs so that part is good.  I have 10 more days to go and wondering if it's going to slow down now. 
Shar eD
on 7/7/12 8:22 am
My surgery is next week on Wed. July 11th.  I'm ready.  Took quite awhile to get here, but I know I won't lose all weight without the surgery.  I keep finding out people who I know have family who've had surgery and done really well.  No negative feedback at all.

Best of luck.
the44plan
on 7/7/12 8:34 am - Lake Huron
RNY on 07/13/12
Dont be so nervous.  Mine surgery is Friday July 13th!  I am not superstitious... I am not superstitious...
Referral: Oct 2011   Surgery Date: HRRH July 13th (Friday) 2012        
Tammie

Btrue2u
on 7/7/12 10:27 am - Toronto, Canada
RNY on 08/20/12
Lots of luck ladies .....

20AUG12-8AM SURGERY AT ST.JOES IN TORONTO  W/ DR SMITH                        

Catw
on 7/7/12 10:44 am - Arnprior, Canada
 Normal, that's what you are.  Everyone goes through this.  And include, is this really happening?

Good luck to you guys.

Cathy

gardeninggal
on 7/7/12 11:46 am - Midland, Canada
 yup, gotcha!!!!   me too....Friday the 13th in my mind is a lucky day and is will be for you too.  Have to focus on the positive....:)

Leafsfan1982
on 7/7/12 12:35 pm - Canada
thank u everyone...i wanted this for so long..and now 10 days away and i`m on the table..i want this bad but i`m so scared and nervous.i`m scared about the gas that is after the surgery..i really hope i do ok with it.
JJ_
on 7/7/12 8:12 pm
You can do this.  It is being scared of the unknown....you are unsure how the surgery will go, what the pain will be like (tolerable or not!)....getting everything in post-surgery.

Take things one day at a time.  It is a much smaller piece of the puzzle to eat at once!

Judy
Most Active
Recent Topics