Step 1, referral received

Arlio1207
on 7/23/12 11:54 pm - Belleville , Canada
RNY on 04/04/13
 Not a so exciting post, but exciting for me. Kingston (hotel dieu) has confirmed my referral was received. I should hear from them in the fall for an appt for the info session. pkgs are sent out 2 months in advance for the appt. That means I am looking at November ish for an appt. Holy crap......it seems like its gonna take forever !!!! But even this small step is a tiny relief for me. 
(deactivated member)
on 7/24/12 12:41 am - Toronto, ON
 That's great news. It will all be done before u know it. Many centers say one thing but something else happens. I was told I'd be called personally. Stil haven't spoken to anyone on he phone and my surgery is in. 2 weeks. So play it by year. U may be pleasantly surprised. 
(deactivated member)
on 7/24/12 1:33 am - Peterborough, Canada
RNY on 10/19/12
Congratulations, Arlio, jump on the band wagon and enjoy the ride.
Btrue2u
on 7/24/12 5:12 am - Toronto, Canada
RNY on 08/20/12
That is so great to hear  

20AUG12-8AM SURGERY AT ST.JOES IN TORONTO  W/ DR SMITH                        

Arlio1207
on 7/24/12 8:35 am - Belleville , Canada
RNY on 04/04/13
Thanks guys, Its a start I guess. maybe they will slide me in earlier then expected. Tara I would be calling them. Your surgery is soon.
gardeninggal
on 7/24/12 12:20 pm - Midland, Canada
 Excellent and exciting post my girl!  It is real now and you are in the loop.  I was very fortunate to have jumped the line so to speak and asked about any cancellations that I could fill and was successful which pushed up my appointment dates.  I was also told by HRRH that they would e-mail me confirmation of my appointments of which I never did receive but when you do have your appointment, at the end of your visit they give you your next appointment date right away.  Overall it is very well done.  The time will fly by for sure!  

jewel-twin
on 7/24/12 9:44 pm - Canada
I am at the same stage as you are...my referral is with TWH!
Blu-Diva
on 7/25/12 2:24 pm - Hamilton, Canada

Surgery date May 7 / 2012
Highest 312 lbs - Pre Op 297lbs - now 199 lbs
I know now that my location was never my destination.

Blu-Diva      

Most Active
Recent Topics