Hubby returned from 6 weeks away! NSV galore

Dar_Mab
on 6/29/13 9:47 pm, edited 6/30/13 1:49 am - Kitchener, ON, Canada
RNY on 03/08/13

As some of you recall my husband had been away on a motorcycle trip for the past six weeks.  It was a very long six weeks. My son moved out to his own house mid way so for the past three weeks it was just me and the cat.  And he wasn't talking much!  LoL. While hubby was gone I had cut my long hair short by donating it to Locks of Love and lost close to 20 lbs while he was gone. Probably dropped two more sizes as well.  I noticed I can cross my legs now and I have begun to really see a shape change. 

Anyway it was all worth waiting and being on my own when he got off the bike - had the biggest grin and look of shock on his face and said " what did you do with my wife?  Look at you?  Where did you go?  You look awesome   And love the new hair cut! It looks sassy and you look so much younger !"    

Needless to say it was a "hot time" in our house that afternoon as we re familiarized with each other. And discovered some new , umm .. positions  I couldn't previously do before.   Lol.  I almost wish he had another long trip he could do in order to surprise him with more changes.   Not!  I missed him a lot and first time in 28 years we have been apart that long. Because he used up all his holidays and then some with his trip, I will have to settle for when I go on my holidays for a couple of weeks without him.  Of course things won't change as drastically over 2 weeks but the welcome home will be great!  

Love my RNY!

HW: 305   SW: 272  CW: 155  Height: 5'4"

sublimechick
on 6/29/13 10:19 pm - Canada

that is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!! I am super jealous!!

I want my bf to talk to me like that hahaha.......And getting in on the good positions again...BONUS!!

Great news!

Referral sent Sept 2012 -Info Session -January 7 2013.  Surgeon (Dr. Huynh-HRRH) February 5 2013. Dr. Glazer, Nurse, SW and NUT -> March 25 2013, May 1st, Surgeon, Patts-June 6. SURGERY JUNE 26 2013!! 100 lbs gone in 4 months!

Patm
on 6/29/13 10:41 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

That is great. Glad the reunion was so great. More NSVs to come but maybe not as great as this one

time2changeme
on 6/29/13 11:43 pm

Awesome!!  I'm so happy your enjoying some time together and he's back home safe and sound!  

I can just imagine the look on his face, when he seen you with your new hair cut, and down a few more sizes,

that's true love missing each other so much, being married for 28 years, and allowing each other the freedom to do the things you want to do to fulfill your goals and dreams, together as well as individual people.  I'm so happy for you both!!

Have a wonderful long weekend TOGETHER!!

RidingFan
on 6/30/13 12:35 am - Ajax, Canada
RNY on 04/29/13
Awesome !

Referred HRRH Apr.  2012, Info. Session: Sept 12/12, Surgeon Consult: Dr L Smith Sept 19/12,  RD/SW/RN/ Nov 19/12.  Surgery Date:  April 29, 2013

(deactivated member)
on 6/30/13 4:33 am

So happy for you... but honestly a little too much information that we dont need to know lol

Lorieliz
on 6/30/13 4:36 am - Canada

Actually, I was gonna ask for positional specifics and schematics - you never know what you are missing...

Referral St. Joe's, Hamilton - Surgery May 28, 013 

zillah
on 6/30/13 5:27 am

It sounds as if you both enjoyed seeing each other.  Six weeks is a long time to be away from each other.  You will both have have some good conversations as you each fill one another in on what has been going on in each others absence.

kristaeb
on 6/30/13 7:49 am

Great post. Its good to hear how happy you both are. And you love each other a lot.. Congrats hun...kiss...Krista..

Refered Jan 15/13..Surgery June 27/13 , Dr Hagan.

Lori_Lee
on 6/30/13 8:09 am - Canada

Thank you for sharing!  I have been thinking about you and your hubby returning. Your story put a big smile one my face ( bigger on yours hahaha)

TWH Orientation - Oct 17, 2012   SW - Nov 19, 2012   Nurse - Dec 12, 2012  Group Nutrition Class - Jan 14, 2013  Psychologist Feb 12, 2013  Nutrition March 15, 2013 Surgeon - April 5th (Dr Penner) Surgery May 16th 

Most Active
Recent Topics