Exercise and food quest

franky13
on 9/15/13 10:58 pm

What week did you start: jogging and or moderate intensity activities? what activities did you do? I am currently waiting for my custom knee brace to do impact activities, but I have been to aquafit and swimming lengths and lots of walking...I am looking to burn more calories...

Also we are planning a USA shopping trip, looking for good grocery ideas, that are not sold here in Canada?  Ideas, stores?

Thanks

Franky

Referred September 2012, HHRH Orientation December 2012, Meet with surgeon January 2013, Meet with and testing with Dr Glazer May 2013, PATTS July 4, 2013 - 325lbs, Surgery HRRH August 1st, 2013 - 299lbs, second surgery late August 2nd to drain fluid, Discharged August 5th - 294lbs, reached 1/2 way to goal at 16 wks, MOM of three kids, married for 13 years :)

hibbyangel
on 9/16/13 1:36 am - Canada
RNY on 07/17/13

weeks 3 I was cleared to start jogging...I also started doing some ab exercises with my stability ball last week (8 weeks)..starting aquafit this week but only as drop in.

Tammy B.
on 9/17/13 2:00 am - Canada

Walmart in the us has a good price for crystal light type products (hawaiian punch I think 8 for $1) and some other types of juice crystals walmart brand true value I think. I bought some to make jugs of juice - they were really good...I just filled up my tupperware container and take the juice to work....found the kids were drinking my juice too...and they hate "diet food".  I also got true value no sugar added jam .... 5 cal per tsp...its a bit runny but I cant wait to get more....I also bought alot of vitamins there...gummy bear B12 - special 2 bottles for the price of 1...and the calcium citrate and multivitamin were good deals.  I did spend alot of time looking in grocery stores and reading labels.  Hope you have fun!!

Most Active
Recent Topics