What are you eating/doing today (Saturday)

TanyaLH
on 1/2/15 5:11 pm - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

19 months post op

steps 56901

Morning all,

4 am right now and I am having my first coffee and getting ready for work.

No real plans today, off to the gym after work with DH.

Is everyone prepared for the storm that is suppose to hit us? Be safe if you are venturing out in it.

B protein coffee, sm banana ( leg cramps again last night) egg muffin

S 3 slices Hayters turkey bacon (best turkey bacon I have had)

L 3 oz roasted pork loin w/ 1/2 c sweet kale salad

D 1 c turkey chili

S 1 greek yogurt

B e well everyone

Tanya

crstalww
on 1/2/15 6:31 pm - Toronto, Canada
RNY on 11/06/12
Good morning as promised to myself I'm going to write daily to stay accountable of what I eat. This morning I have had a yogurt then around 8 I will have a protein shake with almond milk and ice. Snake cottage cheese , lunch cream of mushroom soup snack yogurt or cottage cheese and then for dinner cream of mushroom soup and before bed my protein shake. Pus all my water. I decided to start from ground and upward. So soups soft food and shakes is it for the next week or so. I will get my 100 grams of protein and I will log in my fitness pal. Detox from sugar what fun lol I had a major head ache all yesterday I was irritated and I think my family had enough of my crabbiness. Renewing my gym pass tomorrow as well. One of my goals was to run and I have accomplished that and I was happy and less stressed . Pulling those shoes out to start couch to 5 km ground to the sky . Thanks for listening

Orientation: July 23 2012       Dr Sullivan : August 16, 2012 Dietician, SW, RN, Sept 26, 2012    Dr Sullivan Oct 17, 2012 and pick up Optifast   PATTS: October 24, 2012         Surgery: November 6, 2012. Starting weight 277 surgery weight 268

Onward and
Downward

on 1/2/15 11:19 pm - Canada
RNY on 11/07/12

Hey Crystal, great to see you. I'm also taking advantage of the "new beginning" of the new year to try to get some of those old good habits back, including posting in this thread every day. Good for you for getting back on the horse. :)

Referral to registry: Oct 21, 2011    Orientation (TWH): Feb 22, 2012     Surgery: Nov 7, 2012

Come to Toronto East End Coffee Nights! Click here for details.

birdiegirl
on 1/2/15 6:48 pm

Morning

Just returned from a lovely few days north.  We arrived to green grass and left with over 18 inches of snow on the ground.  Beautiful!

I am not well organized food wise today - but here is my semi plan for today so far.

B - Premier protein shake

L - not sure until I get some groceries

D - Steak house for dinner - so filet - veggies and a glass of merlot

S - Source dessert yogurt

Crystal  - if you are reading this - you will find it much easier to get back on plan if you eat dense protein for the first few days.  Eat as much protein as you need to get thru the hunger and cravings until you have all the crap out of your system.  You will need to white knuckle it for awhile but you can do this!

crqvingchange
on 1/2/15 8:04 pm

Just a quick hello, I am off to Toronto with a friend for a girls gone wild day. I will try to make good choices. 

Have a great day.

Onward and
Downward

on 1/2/15 11:13 pm - Canada
RNY on 11/07/12

I love snow too. Do you do any outdoor winter sports while you're up there?

Referral to registry: Oct 21, 2011    Orientation (TWH): Feb 22, 2012     Surgery: Nov 7, 2012

Karen M.
on 1/2/15 8:42 pm - Mississauga, Canada

Morning all :)

Storm? I don't see anything on the news other than gobs of rain. I'll take it over snow any day. lol

I can't believe how quickly the holidays have gone! Time to take the tree down I guess and put the decorations away for another year. Saw "The Interview" yesterday (a burned copy, I don't buy into all the hype) and it was reasonably worth watching though I'll never get back that 1.5 hours. lol Not sure what I'm up to today but I DO need to organize my clothes closet and sift through/get rid off stuff that doesn't fit or that I simply no longer like. You're welcome Value Village.

8.5 years post-op

- coffee with cream x 4 over the day -

B - Premier protein shake

S - Greek yogurt, halo orange, mini muffin sized crustless quiche

L - Caesar salad with 3.5 oz BBQ chicken breast

S - Chike protein iced coffee

D - leftover lasagna - time to freeze and/or gift out

S - likely just tea, will be full from dinner

Have a good one,

K. :)

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Onward and
Downward

on 1/2/15 11:16 pm - Canada
RNY on 11/07/12

I really have to do that too. Before surgery, my closet was sparse because clothes were so expensive, and honestly, I hated clothes shopping. Now, I still don't LOVE clothes shopping, but it's so easy now that things fit that it's easy to bring home a bunch of stuff to cram into the closet. And so, even with those really slim hangers, my closet is stuffed. (To be fair, my closet is a very small one - not one of those big ones you get in apartment buildings or newer houses. Okay, yes, I'm making excuses, LOL.)

Karen M.
on 1/2/15 11:29 pm - Mississauga, Canada

I don't love clothes shopping either really. Going back to work has caused an entire wardrobe overhaul however and I have sort of had a little fun shopping the sales. I don't have a large closet (but I do have two now that my son has moved back downtown lol) and right now, judging solely on the sheer number of hangers that are full, I need a clean out! I was holding onto some work clothes simply because I figured even though they're too big, at least they're dress pants (or blouses or blazers or whatever else lol) suitable for work. (And of course the fear of growing back into them lingers still, even 9 years later - so stoopid.) To clarify, I don't have clothing from when I was morbidly obese, or even obese, or even overweight (I'm not that bad lol) but I do have things that I wore 2 years ago (and 20 pounds ago). Out they go!

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Onward and
Downward

on 1/3/15 12:25 am - Canada
RNY on 11/07/12

No, me neither. I fluctuate in the 180's, and it's surprising how much of a difference it makes in fit when I'm at 189 lbs or 181 lbs. But I've been ruthless about getting rid of stuff that really doesn't fit and isn't going to at any place in the fluctuation range!

Most Active
Recent Topics