What are you eating/doing today? (Sunday)

crqvingchange
on 9/20/15 12:10 am

Good morning everyone.  Woke up again in the middle of the night and couldn't get back to sleep.  Hopefully I can get a nap later on.  DH and I went to the movies last night, we went to one of those theatres that have coffee tables in front of your seat and that sells beer and wine.  Lots of leg room, will probably go back again.

Today will be more household drudgery, and a quiet evening at home.

B. Fit Frappe Protein Vanilla Latte, drinking it now

S. 1 slice Queen Street white bean and grape skin bread toasted with a little peanut butter spread on top

L. Leftover cheesy grits, Greek butter beans and Asiago/artichoke caponata spread on cucumber slices

S. Large iced decaf coffee

D. Chicken Calabrese burger with a little marinara and mozzarella no bun

S. Greek Yogurt

Have a great day everyone.

S. 

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

birdiegirl
on 9/20/15 3:55 am

RNY  6 Years 5 Months Post Op

Morning

I was up from midnight until 3:30 - its horrible eh CC?  Thankfully I can always find some Law & Order re-runs.  I find the chairs in the VIP theaters very uncomfortable.  I find my head is too far back if I put my feet up.

Terrible football game last night - first rain - OK, can handle that - but then our quarterback got injured and that is a disaster.  Out the door in an hour or so to meet family to try and distribute more stuff from the house.

STEPS - forgot to look - likely between 7-8000

EATS

B - 2 large mugs of coffee

Premier protein shake

S - 1 oz hard parmesan

L - 1 cup of roasted red pepper and tomato soup with 1/2 small egg salad wrap

D - 1.5 PC Blue Menu Flaxseed chicken breasts with 1 TB of plum sauce

1/2 cup of mashed potatoes

few asparagus spears

S - 1 Source dessert yogurt and 1 Jello pudding - both with a small squirt of topping

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are:  Calories - 1,212,  Carbs - 99 Grams,  Fat - 45 Grams,  Protein - 90 Grams

All water and vits

Have a great one 

crqvingchange
on 9/20/15 2:32 pm

Barb the chairs in the theatre we went to didn't recline, but they did rock slightly.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Patm
on 9/20/15 5:39 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning all. Sorry you guys are having sleep issues. Barb, It is hard when a team has injuries. It can really side line them.

I cooked myself tired yesterday. Two soups, stuffed peppers, bran muffins and 37 cal brownies

We may go biking today. It seems really great out there

b egg, peameal bacon, small bran muffin

l pea/lentil, ham soup

d chicken stuffed with feta and kale, cauliflower mash and salad

s 37 cal brownie

cal 1027, carb 115, prot 80

cal

Zizzler
on 9/20/15 6:13 am

G'day everyone.  Sorry to hear about your insomnia, hope it stops for you soon - maybe your centres have some recommendations to help?  CC glad you liked the movie, I liked the VIP theatre too, only I found it pretty expensive, especially if you order anything once in your seat.  Birdie I liked the seats except it was summer and the leather was not comfortable on my bare legs, sweaty.  Yesterday I ate some ice cream, which was not part of my plan and I hope the craving was not due to me upping my legume intake to slowly increase my carbs and hopefully reduce my dizziness.  I sure enjoyed my lentils and onions yesterday, had them for dinner and snack.  Lazy day today, going to play it by ear, no set plans.  Might go for a walk with the dogs later on if it is nice out, a load of dishes and laundry.

13 months post op

b - gnc chocolate protein shake 3 carbs

s - cottage cheese chocolate smoothie with 1/2c frozen fruit and 1 tbsp. peanut butter in it (20 carbs)

l - 1/2 c lentils and onions (12 carbs)

s - 1/2 c lentils and onions (12 carbs)

d - 1/2c lentils and onions (12 carbs)

s - spitz spicy sweet chili sunflower seeds, 1 cup in shell (5 carbs)

64 net carbs for the day, 79 protein, 950 calories so that is on track with my slow increase in quality carbs.  Calories are still low, might add another tbsp. of pb to up them.

All water and vits, have a nice day everyone.

crqvingchange
on 9/20/15 2:33 pm

Zizzler the chairs in the theatre we went to weren't leather, they were cloth in that sort of velvet material.  Your legumes sound yummy. 

Zizzler
on 9/23/15 2:06 pm

I think cloth is a much better choice, too bad ours are leather.  Legumes are super yumm!

new_me180
on 9/20/15 8:40 am - Kitchener, Canada
RNY on 10/24/13

Morning all. Tried to sleep in and managed till about 10ish. My body aches all over, i think i walked too much at work yesterday plus, the driving the whole week seems to have caught up with me. I just feel tired and i've made it a point that i need to slow down and take some me time or else i'll burn out soon. That said, i have laundry to do and a few errands to run then some homework. CC and Barb, sorry about the insomnia. It sucks at times when you can't sleep.

22 months post op

B - 1/2 a bagel with cream cheese

L - 3oz chicken

S - I don't know, my tummy has been acting up lately, will see what the rest of the day hold

Have a great day all, Nia.

Wenders8
on 9/20/15 9:14 am

What a beautiful crisp day!  It Has been a lay low kind of weekend, still recovering from this bug!  Back to work tomorrow, hopefully I don't drive my coworkers crazy with my relentless cough! not doing a great deal today aside from domestic goddess duties- groceries, meal prep, laundry.  Will also take poochie for a walk and then dinner with the family tonight. 

3 months post op

b- protein drink - cran/ pom

s- source Greek yogurt

l- 2 ham/ cheese/ pickle Roll- ups with mustard - thanks for the idea Karen!

d- 1/2 chicken kabob with peppers/ onion; tzaikiki dipping sauce

all water and vits

enjoy your day everyone!

crqvingchange
on 9/20/15 2:35 pm

Nia you definitely need some me time, you've been going like crazy.

Most Active
Recent Topics