What are eating/doing Friday?

Ginnny
on 7/8/16 5:37 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning everyone!  The weekend is here!  Off work today, waiting on the arrival of Monica9811!  We're finally going to meet for a weekend of shenanigans!!

So hot playing ball last night, loved coming home for a swim in the pool!  Awwwww....

Got to do some tidying up before our guest arrives, and then be relaxing day by the pool.

B - 1 egg, 30 gr old cheddar

S - source greek, 85 gr strawberries

L - 4 oz chili

S - 4 triscuits, 30 gr old cheddar

D - going out so planning on fajitas with all the fixins no tortillas tho (this is what I included in my totals)

Cal  800 (try doing that again!), Carbs 41, protein 64

Have a super day all!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Patm
on 7/8/16 6:54 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning Ginny. Sounds like fun meeting up with Monica. It was very hot last night. At the concert there was no breeze for a long time and thousands of people. We were just dying. Most of the music was great. Found out except for a few songs I am really not a Journey fan. I did love the Doobie brothers. After Journey DH and I could hardly hear.

Have an appointment with a different type of pain clinic today. Should be interesting.

My Bell line is dead again. Second time in 3 weeks. So need to be home tonight for them to come. DH and I are tired from being up late last night. We are no longer night owls.

b greek yogurt, blueberries, sunflower seeds

l chili, yogurt

d chicken kabobs, tzatziki, salad with full fat dressing.

s cheese and crackers

crqvingchange
on 7/8/16 7:49 am

Pat if I want to stay up late these days, I have to have a nap in the afternoon.   

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Patm
on 7/8/16 7:55 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

DH was off and had a nap. Me I had to work. Almost didn't make it to work today.

crqvingchange
on 7/8/16 8:01 am

I remember the days when I would party with my friends all night and be at work first thing in the morning without sleep.   Now as my husband says we are so old and start yawning at 8:30.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

crqvingchange
on 7/8/16 7:52 am

Ginny enjoy your meet up with Monica.   Sounds like a fun weekend. 

new_me180
on 7/8/16 9:27 am - Kitchener, Canada
RNY on 10/24/13

Afternoon all. Hope everyone is well. Have fun meeting Monica today Ginny. It's always fun meeting a virtual friend who has gone through the same as you. I'll be heading off to work soon, blah, so not much planned for today. Yesterday was so hot, it was unbelievable, made be feel lazy and sticky. I didn't even feel like eating, so i only had oatmeal for breakfast and some beans and meat at dinner. Drank a lot of water though.

Hope you get relief soon Pat. Sucks to be in pain and have no relief.

2 1/2 yrs post op

B - coffee 5%

L - 2oz pork, 1/4 cup red kidney beans

D - 1/3 cup extra lean ground beef, 1/2 cup zucchini noodles

S - pumpkin pancakes

Calories: 762, 79 protein

Have a great day all, Nia

Most Active
Recent Topics