What are you eating/doing Thursday?

Ginnny
on 7/14/16 4:14 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Hey All!!

210.8!!!  Really?? Couldn't just give it to me eh scale? Put me into the single digits??? Jerk!!!!

Anyway, today is an odd day for me to log, partly cuz I don't give a crap and partly cuz, I just don't know how to record it....

B - fajita guts, a little sour cream and cheese (eating it as I type....delicious)

S - yogurt

L - pulled pork and cole slaw (10$ lunch from the local caterer, mine is sans hoagie bun and sans fries)

S - egg salad (3 oz)

D - bbq chicken boob

Baseball tonight, maybe a snack maybe not....

No totals today, cuz, just cuz......

Did I mention how delicious my breakfast is......mmmmmm

Enjoy your day ev1!

Patm
on 7/14/16 6:31 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Hi Ginny, Your breakfast does sound good. I started the day not hungry then ended up eating more than usual. Decided I needed a banana bran muffin I had made for DH.

Work then home. Glad we got some rain for the grass and my garden. It needed a good soaking.

b greek yogurt, blueberries, banana bran muffin

l chili, source yogurt

s laughing cow on celery

d pork tenderloin, salad

s sf chocolate pudding

cal 958, carb 70, prot80

new_me180
on 7/14/16 9:17 am - Kitchener, Canada
RNY on 10/24/13

Afternoon all. G, don't worry about the numbers, they will change sooner or later, lol. Its a frustrating head game, but what can you do. Yesterday i went shopping for clothes. Although i don't need anymore clothes, i went anyways. They have so many sales out there it felt like i was in paradise. I didn't spend that much either so it was a win win for me. Last night i got a bit hungry, so i ended up adding some edamame and cheese. They actually tasted like cheese and crackers.

2 1/2 yrs post op

B - 1/2 cup hi-lo cereal, 1 boiled egg, coffee 5 %

L - 2oz salmon

S - boiled egg

D - 3oz smoked picnic pork ham, 1/3 cup curry chickpeas

S - pumpkin pancake

Calories: 741, carbs 38, fat 36, protein 79

Totals are a bit low, will probably add something protein later on, maybe some cheese

Have a great day all, Nia

crqvingchange
on 7/14/16 11:28 am

Ginny your breakfast does sound so good.

Pat, you got trapped by your own baking, lol.

Nia, where are these sales you speak of?  Enquiring minds need to know.

Today went swimming, took the car in for service, went to run errands, and now just chillin' on the computer.  I should be doing more chores, but I'm procrastinating.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Monica9811
on 7/14/16 11:47 am - Peterborough, Canada

I am actually going to post my menu today!  Shocking I know.

I didn't have my typical greek yogurt and protein cereal this morning instead I had 2.5oz steak and half an egg.  Was a nice change.

Lunch was a small greek salad with grilled chicken.

I am on my own for dinner tonight so I will most likely mix up a can of tuna and just eat it plain.

Bored at work today because I have been here longer than usual.  Time to go home I think.

Ginny I hope those damn scales show you that magic single digit number tomorrow!  I will be waiting for my early morning text from you!

crqvingchange
on 7/14/16 7:37 pm

That's one nice looking menu Monica.  Steak and egg for breakfast, Greek lunch. So jealous.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Monica9811
on 7/15/16 4:28 am - Peterborough, Canada

Thanks CC. My husband was actually home for dinner so we had fillet and a couple bites of potatoe and some corn on the cob. It was yummy. Can't wait for the fresh stuff!

Most Active