What are you eating/doing today ( Tuesday)

birdiegirl
on 8/16/16 2:10 am

RNY 7 Years 4 Months Post Op 

Morning 

DH woke me at 3 and I couldn't get back to sleep.  Of course he's blissfully dreaming.

Taking a friend shopping today so out for lunch.  Chinese food with the neighbors for dinner.  This isn't a good menu today.  Calories are fine.   I could do without the muffin but I have it in my stats just in case.  A 3 or 4 time a year treat with coffee.   I don't recommend my eats  (other then breakfast ) to anyone in the losing phase.  This far out, I can handle an occasional off day.

Steps :  6673

EATS 

B  -  3.5 oz of leftover baked halibut with olives and hot peppers 

S -  muffin

L -  Pickle Barrel Sante Fe bowl.  2/3  in my totals though I will only eat a few bites of the quinoa,  all the chicken

D -  Shrimp and stir fry veggies - will eat until I'm satisfied.   I have the whole plate in my totals.  Likely manage 1 cup or so

S -  Liberte Greek and half cup of fresh wild blueberries 

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are :   Calories  -  1,537,  Carbs  -  193 Grams  ,  Protein  -  91 Grams

All water and vits 

Have a great one   

crqvingchange
on 8/16/16 2:49 am

Good morning everyone.  Birdie, I hear you about being woken up early.

I was going to go swimming this morning, but now I think I will try to have a nap.  I've been up since 2:30.  Later today I have to go for a CT scan (no eating or drinking 4 hours before the scan) and then visit with a friend.  Might make a pot of soup when I get home.  The heat wave has finally broken and for some reason I'm craving homemade tomato soup. 

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

birdiegirl
on 8/16/16 6:10 am

I think soup is my favorite food.  I eat the broth first then the good part. 

Hope they figure out your issues

Ginnny
on 8/16/16 4:03 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning!

Had a real hard time planning my menu last night, too carb heavy, not enough protein, delete this, try that!  Good grief.  Not real thrilled with the numbers here but they are okay.

B - 1 egg omelet with a slice of cheese

S - Source greek yogurt

L - 1/2 flat out wrap with deli turkey and 1/2 slice of cheddar

S - Colby Monterey jack cheese cubes with croutons

D - 4 oz steak and 1/2 cob of corn, not likely to get all this in but have accounted for it

S - 1 egg smashed with 1/2 tbsp. of mayo and a little onion

TOTALS Cal - 863, Carbs 43, Protein 73

Have a good day everyone.  Try and stay dry

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

birdiegirl
on 8/16/16 6:12 am

Doesn't look bad Ginny.  Does it keep you full?

Ginnny
on 8/16/16 6:26 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Thanks Barb, it should. But last night when I was trying to plan, I was going to have a Triple Zero Yogurt from the states with some Vector granola, well pair the two of those things and you're at 265 calories and 26 grams of carbs....that's crazy! Protein is good at 25 grams but still.  I guess I get a little freaked out to see the carbs creeping up.  Still trying to figure out the right balance of everything.  I'm okay with my calories as long as they stay in the mid 900s, seems to work better for me for losing.

I think I prefer the smaller size containers of yogurt we get here!  although the yogurt form the states is yummy, and high in protein, the carbs and calories make it hard to justify.

I try to plan my main meals and then fit snacks in, and I'm so anal about it because I stick to the menu I post 99% of the time, that's what I take to work so that's what I have to eat!

Teena D.
on 8/16/16 5:28 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 01/12/17

Good morning everyone!

Today I had a protein shake for breakfast, and leftover chicken breast and veggies for lunch.  Will probably have a yogurt as a snack.  Not sure what supper is yet. Last night was chicken breast, baked potatoes and veggies.

Also did day 2 of the 21 Day Fix workout program.

Have a wonderful Tuesday!

RNY Jan 12, 2017 Lost 137 lbs but regained 60.

77 lbs lost and counting!

Losing the regain! I got this!

Patm
on 8/16/16 6:19 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

I was up in the night worrying about work. Times like this I would like to retire with my DH and leave the idiots here to there fate.

Work then home. Drank too much wine last night. Off the booze today. It does not help and just makes me wake up more.

b greek yogurt, blueberries

l salad with chicken, cheese, salad dressing, yogurt

s laughing cow and melba taost

d chili, salad

s oikos yogurt

Ginnny
on 8/16/16 6:29 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Pat, I'm so bored at work it's terrible!  Some days I don't do a darn work related thing!  Unfortunately I'm 10 years from retirement, so I just have to stick it out.  I often wonder what think I'm doing in my office?

Patm
on 8/16/16 6:43 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

I am usually bored as well. I am going down to 3 days soon. We have a conference we have run for 4 years. The people who book the rooms screw me every year and every year they tell me they will help me next year but this is the worst year yet

Most Active
Recent Topics