What are you eating/doing today ( Thursday )

birdiegirl
on 8/18/16 2:27 am

RNY 7 Years 4 Months Post Op 

Morning 

Out the door early for a golf tournament.   I have no idea what lunch will be.   I have quiche and salad in my totals though hoping for some type of meat and veg.   Taking a protein bar for on the course as breakfast is early and lunch very late.  ( if it's quiche, I don't eat the pastry )

STEPS  :  7565

EATS 

B  -  Premier protein shake blended with 3 inches of banana and ice 

S  -  Quest protein bar 

L  -  Quiche and green salad

D  -  1.5 cups of sweet kale salad 

5 oz pork tenderloin 

S  -  Liberte Greek and half cup of fresh wild blueberries 

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are :   Calories  -  1,494,  Carbs  -  126,   Protein  -  110 Grams

All water and vits 

Have a great one   

Ginnny
on 8/18/16 4:03 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

4-1/2 months post op

Good morning Birdie, good luck today!  Are there prizes in all these tournaments you do?

Not much going on today, meeting this afternoon, ball tonight!

B - triple zero yogurt

S - 2 eggs mashed with 1-1/2 tbsp. light mayo

L - chicken boob on spinach salad with berries and goat cheese, poppy seed dressing (So Yummy, carbs be damned)

S - deli turkey, cheese snack

D - chicken sausage

TOTALS = Cal 946, Carbs 42, protein 88

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 8/18/16 4:18 am

Good morning everyone.  Birdie good luck with the tournament.  Ginny your dinner does sound yummy, even with the carby poppy seed dressing.

Today I'm heading for swimming.  Drinking my coffee protein shake right now.  Later going out with friends for lunch and I think I will order the soup.  I had East Side Mario's roasted garlic and tomato soup last night for dinner with some olive oil drizzled on top, it was perfect and what I had been craving.  The rest of the day I will try to get in some Greek yogurt.

Went to Zumba last night and she decided that we were going to do a lot of butt work so that we could have a sexy bikini butt.  This morning my butt is killing me, and I'm limping around and wincing.  Real sexy, lol.

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Ginnny
on 8/18/16 5:48 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

I didn't know East Side had that kind of soup, sounds delicious!!

crqvingchange
on 8/18/16 8:00 am

It was really yummy.  I did have to ask for the olive oil.  They also have a value menu item ($13.99) which is grilled basa fish with sauteed veg and it comes with unlimited soup of your choice or salad plus a garlic home loaf. I thought that would be a good choice for us, minus the garlic loaf that I would give to DH.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Ginnny
on 8/18/16 8:22 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

The only fish I like is battered with gobs of tartar sauce! 

crqvingchange
on 8/18/16 8:24 am

You and my husband are the same.

Ginnny
on 8/18/16 8:29 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

I need to try more!  We have some in the freezer that I told hubby I'd try.  When we get around to it I'll shall report in.  I think its tilapia maybe.  I would try Halibut just grilled or whatever but its so darned expensive.

Monica9811
on 8/18/16 4:10 pm - Peterborough, Canada

Me too!  

Teena D.
on 8/18/16 6:14 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 01/12/17

Good morning everyone. :) 

Hope you all have a wonderful day enjoying the great weather. I'm sad that it's almost the end of summer.

Today is not a good day eating wise.  I have a busy day but will try to make the most of it. I didn't pack any food today but I'm glad our cafeteria has some good choices.

I don't have anything planned today. I haven't had breakfast yet, lunch will be the salad bar at work and supper is up in the air. When I get home tonight, I have to stop at my husband's work to pick up the van so that I can go back to Scarborugh to meet a friend. My youngest is going to spend a few days with them as he's good friends with their youngest son. Sometime between getting home at 6:00, and leaving at 8 to drop him off, I have to have dinner and then do my workout- today on the 21 day fix, it's Pilates, which I really like - but some of the stretches and exercises are tough with all this extra weight. 

I don't know if you guys are familiar with Dr. Yoni Freedhoff? He has a non-surgical bariatric program in Ottawa. Today he announced on his blog that they are opening up a distance program and are looking for voluteers for a 12 week program with a dietician. I've volunteered as I'm fairly certain I have more than 12 weeks before my surgery - probably at least 6 months- and it will be one more tool to help me in the future.

Have a great Thursday everyone!

RNY Jan 12, 2017 Lost 137 lbs but regained 60.

77 lbs lost and counting!

Losing the regain! I got this!

Most Active
Recent Topics