What are you eating/doing today? (Monday)

crqvingchange
on 9/19/16 5:44 am

Good morning everyone.  Yesterday was a fun day. I got in a bike ride, and a workout on the home gym.  DH and I went to a private screening of a movie at the new VIP cinema.  They provided drinks and food.  DH had wine and beer and we also got a Cobb salad with shrimp.  Not your standard movie fare.  I did however drop my phone in water accidently yesterday.  It is now drying in a bag of rice.  I hate being without my phone.

Today I hope to get in another longer bike ride and another workout on the home gym.  I will make protein forward choices in my menu.

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Ginnny
on 9/19/16 5:48 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Morning! On the road to vacation! So far I've had a protein shake and a wee bag of peanuts/almonds/pistachios. Lots of meat packed in the cooler for the week! 

Have a a great Monday 

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 9/19/16 1:34 pm

Have a great vacation Ginny.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 9/19/16 6:20 am - Canada

Good morning :)

The hockey game was awesome yesterday. We ate before the game and I had some of the toppings from my BFs pizza. Then I ate in the car on the drive home.

Not much on the go today. Phone call meeting this morning and hopefully getting rid of more stuff from storage. Then prepping for class tomorrow.

Breakfast - protein soft serve

Snack - carrots and pb

Lunch - pepperette, cheese

Snack - peameal

Dinner - beef and veg

Snack - popcorn 

All water and vits.

Patm
on 9/19/16 6:35 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning all. Work today.Slept in and am having trouble getting going.

The pool I use is closed yet again. Think I will go at lunch to look at some material. I need some gingham table cloths and it would be easier to make them than buy them. There are a lot of material places near my work at Queens St W and Spadina. Just need to find some cheap cotton.

Glad you enjoyed your bike ride cc. I am having to lay off it at present.

b greek yogurt, craisins

l chicken with mayo and celery, baby bel

s 1/2 bran muffin

d not sure forgot to ask DH.

I will have to do my totals later.

crqvingchange
on 9/19/16 1:37 pm

It was a good bike ride Pat.  I changed my mind about going out today.  With my phone not working, it would be my luck for the bike to break down and no way to call anyone.  I'm in Guelph tomorrow, but maybe the phone will be dried out for a Wednesday ride.  You work near the fashion district, I'm so jealous.

White Dove
on 9/19/16 7:18 am - Warren, OH

If you use rice to dry a cellphone, the instant kind is quicker to absorb water.  What is much better is super absorbent cat litter. 

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

new_me180
on 9/19/16 7:43 am - Kitchener, Canada
RNY on 10/24/13

Morning all. Today is a long day at school and i won't get back home till around 8pm. Glad you all had fun over the weekend.

2yr 10m

B - Coffee 5%, i made crustless quiche last nigh, so i had 1 serving

S - 1/4 cup edamame 

L - 3.5 oz shrimp, 1/3 cup cucumbers

S - 1oz cheese

D - 3oz chicken thigh, 1/2 cup cauliflower

S - low carb chocolate molten cake, maybe more shrimp

Calories: 910, 16 carbs, 44 fat, 84 protein

Have a great day all, Nia.

birdiegirl
on 9/19/16 9:52 am

RNY 7 Years 5 Months Post Op 

Afternoon, 

Looks like everyone had a great weekend.   I'm stressed and tired right now so not eating as well as I'd like.   Grabbing easy things  instead of good things. Calories are fine though so won't gain.  

STEPS :   12, 545

EATS 

B  -  Premier protein shake blended with 3 inches of banana and ice 

S -  McDonald's friggen muffin.  350 calories and 72 grams of carbs.

L -  ham sandwich 

D -  1  skewer of pork souvlaki with tzatziki 

1 cup of kale salad 

S -  Halfcup of fresh wild blueberries with greek yogurt 

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are :   Calories  -  1,403,  Carbs  -  177 grams ,  Protein  -  106 grams 

All water and vits 

Have a great one 

crqvingchange
on 9/19/16 1:39 pm

McDonald's new menu item - the McFriggen Muffin, lol.

Most Active
Recent Topics