What are you eating/doing today ( Thursday )

birdiegirl
on 11/24/16 2:16 am

RNY 7 Years 7 Months Post Op 

Morning 

My last day in the cold before flying out tomorrow.   It's so much easier to eat simply and well at home.   Planning on a nice glass of wine and some nuts on the plane.

Busy day today.   Hope everyone's day goes well.

EATS 

B  -  1 cup of eggbeaters scrambled with 1 oz of parmesan 

L  -  1/2 of a ham wrap from Mr. Sub

D -  other half of ham wrap

S -  oikos greek yogurt X 2 

6 triscuits with 2 tb of light peanut butter 

3 wasa with 3 slices of Kraft FF cheese melted 

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are :   Calories  -  1,062,  Carbs  -  125 Grams,  Protein  -  73 Grams 

All water and vits 

Have a great one   

crqvingchange
on 11/24/16 4:02 am

Good morning everyone.  Birdie do you come back here for Christmas?  The airports south of the border will be hellish with people returning from Thanksgiving visits tomorrow.  I envy your being in the warmth, but not the chaos of the airports.

Today I'm swimming this morning, then trying to organize the garage after.  Tonight I'm going to chill in front of the TV with a cozy fire.

The eats today are - protein coffee, scrambled eggs with smoked salmon, chicken meatballs in Marinara, SKYR yogurt with chia, hemp and chopped prunes.

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

birdiegirl
on 11/24/16 4:09 am

Yup.  Only away for 10 days.  I could happily stay here all winter but I go with the family flow. 

Enjoy your fire.   Best part of winter 

Ginnny
on 11/24/16 4:23 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

RNY 7-1/2 months post op

Good morning Menu Gang,

Forgot my phone at work yesterday because too much crap going on at 430....I do nothing all day and people pick 4:25 to get up in my business.  Good grief.  Then people were driving like morons yesterday afternoon, clearly I need a vacation.  Birdie, any room in Florida for a stow away?

B - pot roast

S - greek yogurt

L - chicken breast, cucumber slices

S - deli turkey, 2 melba toast

D - spag sauce with zoodles

This won't be enough food but so tired of planning I can't really think of anything else to add at the moment.

Totals Cal - 665, Protein 92, carbs 38

Have a great day

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

birdiegirl
on 11/24/16 5:15 am

You sound a little exasperated right now.  Life can be tough.

I hear you re planning and how tedious it can get.  That's one of the reasons I stick to certain foods for awhile.  All I can tell you is that for me,  it has been one of the major keys to maintaining. 

Ginnny
on 11/24/16 6:12 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

So much for that plan, I should have checked the fridge before making my menu!

Scrap the turkey and melba and replace with more pot roast!  I'm sure this will keep me fuller longer anyway, likely the better choice.

New totals:  Cal 702, Protein 95, carbs 29

And thanks for your comments Barb, I know how important planning is which is why I do it, but yes, it gets tiring.  My menu is usually pretty consistent for breakfast and snacks, but I do get bored of eating the same thing all the time, and I'm a little fussy I guess.  I don't like seafood of any type and fish isn't something I eat often either.

Meggles07
on 11/24/16 5:35 am - Canada

Good morning :)

One more day until the weekend... Today I'm at school again for a long meeting. Lots of prep work to wrap up today too. Other than that I might try to do some house stuff.

Breakfast - protein soft serve

Snack - egg, cheese

Lunch - pepperette, pickles

Snack - yogurt, peanuts

Dinner - tbd... I haven't taken anything out to cook yet

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

Nikki101
on 11/24/16 6:41 am - Canada
RNY on 02/02/15

could you point me in the direction of what protein soft serve is? :)

I haven't been here in a bit between school and family. and I'm paying for it.

Anyways. Thanks!

new_me180
on 11/24/16 5:36 am - Kitchener, Canada
RNY on 10/24/13

Morning all. Safe trip Barb, enjoy your fire CC, perfect day for it too. Sorry about things Ginny. Some days are just rough and i hear you as i get like that too sometimes.

Placement for me today, and Zumba tonight. Skipped the gym yesterday as i was feeling nasal and my body was aching a lot. This morning it's even worse to move. I was wondering why i was hurting so much when i realized that we did new moves in the TRX class on Tuesday. I will definitely go for Zumba tonight though.

3yrs post op

B - Coffee 5%, 1/2 bagel with cheese and tomato

L - 3oz pork chop, 2 baby cucumbers

S - can tuna

Like Ginny, i'm tired of planning and this is where my menu ends. I will make good choices. Have a great day all, Nia.

new_me180
on 11/24/16 5:39 am - Kitchener, Canada
RNY on 10/24/13

Lol, i meant to say Meg not Ginny. Wont let me edit for some reason.

Most Active
Recent Topics