What are you eating/doing today? (Tuesday)

crqvingchange
on 11/29/16 3:45 am

Good morning everyone.  Today I'm swimming this morning, then Zumba 30 minutes later.  I will have to get back to household drudgery and paperwork this afternoon.

The eats today are - protein coffee, scrambled eggs with peppers and cheese, turkey chili, salad with balsamic dressing, SKYR yogurt with chia, hemp, buckwheat.

Have a great day everyone.  Nia I hope you woke up feeling better.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Ginnny
on 11/29/16 4:10 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

7+. Mos post RNY

Good morning gang. Massage tonight something to look forward to and pass the boring day by. 

My keyboard is acting up on the computer so on my iPad. 

B - 1 egg, 1 slice cheese

S - 2 meatballs

L - turkey filet and cucumber slices

S- ****tail sausages

D - shepherds pie

S a deli turkey and old cheddar roll ups

Total Cal 937, carbs 26, protein 90

i feel like I'm getting too many calories compared to others but any less and I would be hungry! 

Have a good day all 

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 11/29/16 9:50 am

Ginny I think Guelph said 600-800 calories in the losing phase.  Mind you they didn't tell me that until my 4th visit post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

birdiegirl
on 11/29/16 10:24 am

I think your stats look good. 

Keep in mind you are also a "lightweight" and will lose slower then someone like me who had more to lose.

You had one month on stall - how is the past few weeks going? 

Are you keeping your measurements?

I would not go OVER what you are currently eating - however your protein and carb numbers are good - Just keep an eye on your serving sizes - are you measuring?  It can really fool us either way.  ( eating more or less then we think)

Ginnny
on 11/29/16 1:20 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Thanks for your responses, I do weigh everything by scale that I eat, I never really get out the measuring cup.

I am keeping measurements although I haven't done them in a while, maybe I'll get the tape out tonight!  Been thinking about it the last week or so.

Down a couple lbs the last few weeks, nothing significant.

I get tired of eating the same thing but when I try to add different food (sausage for example) I realize that's not the best choice.

I will just keep plugging away and try and find some things with a little less calories perhaps, and just keep trying to change it up.

Thanks for being here everyday!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

birdiegirl
on 11/29/16 1:23 pm

I wouldn't be surprised if you are down inches.   Hang in there 

Meggles07
on 11/29/16 6:03 am - Canada

Good morning :)

My internet seems to be acting up so hopefully this will post. I'm teaching today and then have an event this evening... This means a long day at school, and a lot of time in between trying to find things to do. I'm not as productive when I try to work there.

This week we are planning a trip to the states to get some groceries. I'm going to pick up a few things for my mom as well -- she had her surgery about six months after me. Has anyone found anything new there lately? Will definitely get some yogurts and other sf treats I can't find here.

Breakfast - protein shake

Snack - egg, cheese

Lunch - chicken

Snack - pepperette, pickles

Dinner - stew, soooooo good!!

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 11/29/16 9:53 am

They now have the Coffeemate SF pumpkin spice creamer.  I love the Blue Diamond English toffee almonds that come in a bag.  I usually pick up the SF Alpine Apple Cider and the SF Swiss Miss Hot Chocolate for those cold snowy nights.

Meggles07
on 11/29/16 7:31 pm - Canada

I love the different blue diamond almonds... Especially the cocoa ones. And I'm picking up the apple cider for my mom and the Swiss miss for me :) I'm not a coffee or tea drinker, but the pumpkin spice creamer sounds tasty!!

birdiegirl
on 11/29/16 10:26 am

I actually prefer our yogurt - but the Dannon is a change and great stats

I like the Krave jerky - not sure if we can buy this at home.  I love the Arnolds thins - they taste so much better to me then the PC thins we buy at home

Have fun

Most Active
Recent Topics