What are you eating/doing today? (Thursday)

crqvingchange
on 3/16/17 3:54 am

Good morning menu pouch pals. Sorry I was MIA yesterday but had to go out of town.

This morning I'm going swimming, then some errands, tonight out visiting friends.

The eats today at 2.5 years post-op are:

Rivers of decaf

Protein decaf coffee

Salad with Bolthouse Cilantro/Avocado dressing and steak on top

Sauteed steak and mushrooms with a poached egg on top

SKYR yogurt with all the fixin's

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

birdiegirl
on 3/16/17 4:09 am

RNY 7 Years 11 months Post Op

Morning

Glad to see you begin the thread this morning. Busy day ahead so right to it.

EATS

B - 2 large eggs

L - Shrimp ****tail

S - 9 low sodium triscuits with 2 slices of FF cheese melted

D - 1 piece of blue menu crispychicken

2 bites of mashed potatoes

Couple of carrots

1 TB of plum sauce

S - OIKOS greek yogurt

All water and vits

Have a great one

Teena D.
on 3/16/17 4:48 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 01/12/17

Good morning. No missed trains this morning so I'm almost at work. Looking forward to warmer temps today. Busy evening as I have to go home, pick up the van and head back to Scarborough to pick up my daughter's best friend- she's spending the weekend. I have the day off tomorrow. Our oldest finishes his in class driver training tomorrow and back to school for all of them on Monday.

9 weeks post-op today.

B: Protein Shake

L: Chicken strips (Breast meat, not breaded) with tomato sauce, Italian seasoning and mozzarella cheese. The rest of the fam was having pizza last night and this was really good.

D: probably the same as lunch- I had 3 servings made and since it will be a busy night, this will be perfect

S: if I need one- protein pudding.

RNY Jan 12, 2017 Lost 137 lbs but regained 60.

77 lbs lost and counting!

Losing the regain! I got this!

Teena D.
on 3/16/17 4:56 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 01/12/17

The should say Protein Custard. I just realized I'm on my last one. Definitely have to make more. I love these things.

RNY Jan 12, 2017 Lost 137 lbs but regained 60.

77 lbs lost and counting!

Losing the regain! I got this!

(deactivated member)
on 3/16/17 5:54 am
RNY on 01/12/17

I had some issues with my old account so I've deleted it and set up a new one under this name.

Monica9811
on 3/16/17 7:42 am - Peterborough, Canada

I wonder why you deactivated! I thought maybe someone was mean to you lol. Glad you are back!

(deactivated member)
on 3/16/17 8:16 am
RNY on 01/12/17

Thanks!

Meggles07
on 3/16/17 5:11 am - Canada

Good morning :)

Waiting around this morning for a Purolator pick up and then physio this afternoon.

This week I'm covering a couple classes. Yesterday was okay, but I'm hoping Friday will be better. I will do some prep today.

Breakfast - protein shake

Snack - carrots and pb

Lunch - ham sandwich

Snack - yogurt, pepperette

Dinner - pork

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

ready-4-new-start
on 3/16/17 5:49 am - Canada

Morning, my day off today heading out to the mall with few friends this afternoon. Need to vent little I am so tired of my customers asking me if I am ok, asking me if I am sick and to take care of myself. I really wasn't expecting this kind of response from losing weight. A co worker even ask me yesterday if I am feeling already said u lost a lot weight lately I was like wtf the weight is coming off so slowly now.. Went to my family dr yesterday she comes into the room goes I didn't even recognize u, u look so different..

today menu going back to full liquids stomach is not happy at all patiently waiting for Prevacid to start working.. mainly protein shakes, tea, decafe coffee, Greek yogurt

looks like it's little warmer out there today have a good day

Referral received at hrrh Nov6/14, orientation March23/15, surgery April 11/16

crqvingchange
on 3/16/17 10:07 am

I found that when I take my Prevacid I have to wait the full 30 minutes before eating for drinking anything for it to really help.

Don't worry about the comments on your weight loss. We have all been there, and realize that they are coming from a place of concern. We tend to look very gaunt in the beginning and it takes a while for things to redistribute.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Most Active
Recent Topics