What are you eating/doing Monday

Ginnny
on 6/26/17 5:53 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Post Op 14 + months

Good morning Menu gang. Busy weekend of ball and had the team back to the house between games. Fun times. Got soaked in the afternoon twice! Lazy day yesterday just chilling on the deck. Back at er today.

No real plan for the day just through a bunch of stuff in the ol lunch bag. Pork schnitzel, 1/2 sausage, greek salad, deli turkey. Not sure whats for dinner, didn't plan that either.

Have a great day everyone.

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Linda M.
on 6/26/17 7:16 am, edited 6/26/17 12:17 am - Orillia, Canada

Good morning Ginnny and all,

Busy weekend as well: work outside on Saturday - got in 15,000 steps, and worked inside on Sunday. Not a lot of fun, but we're camping this weekend and I had to move everything from our old trailer to the new one (and throw out a lot of stuff or give away what we don't use.) Purging is good - I just wish I had a week off to do it. Regardless of the weather, looking forward to a long weekend away with family and friends. I told my husband he'd have to walk the 5 km. loop on the municipal trail with me. He held his hip and said he'd try - lol.

B - protein shake and black decaf

L - 1/2 cup chicken salad made with low fat mayo

S - 1/2 cup Skyr with 1/4 cup fresh blueberries

D - Ground chicken with salsa and cheddar cheese

Calories: 629, Protein: 84, Carbs: 20. All water and vitamins.

* I know we're suppose to strive for 80 to 100 grams of protein a day and lower carbs. What carb range is considered to be good or acceptable. I won't be seeing the dietician until the end of July and will ask then. Many thanks and enjoy your day.

Orientation: June 29th, 2016, Surgery March 22, 2017. Pre-surgery: 16 lbs, (Size 2x, 18/20), M1: 19 lbs. (Size 1x, 16/18), M2: 13 lbs. (Size 16, XL) M3: 10 lbs. (Size 14/16, large). M4: 6 lbs. (Size 14, large/medium). M5: 10 lbs. (Size 14, solid medium - lol), M6: 9 lbs. (Size 12, medium). M7: 8 lbs. (Size 10/12 and small/medium). M8: 7 lbs. (Size 10 and small/medium). M9: 2 lbs. (Size 8/10 - small/medium). Lost 100 lbs by Month 9! M10: 5 lbs. M11: 4 lbs. One year: 6 lbs. Total 111 lbs. lost!

birdiegirl
on 6/26/17 9:50 am

Your stats look perfect to me Linda. Optimal for the fastest weight loss and don't EVER let anyone convince you that slow weight loss is good.

birdiegirl
on 6/26/17 9:57 am

RNY 8 years 3 Months Post Op

Afternoon

Been tied up the past few weeks. June is always a busy month for me. EATS have been brutal. All my fault. Back in the saddle this past weekend so hope my good mental attitude continues.

B - 3.25 oz beef tenderloin

S - Baldersons cheese snack

L - 10 Blue Menu lean Italian meatballs with 2 tb of shredded parmesan

D - 10 lean Italian meatballs with 2 tb of shredded parmesan

5 asparagus spears with 1 tsp of butter

S - Source yogurt X 2 with squirt of light whip topping

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are : Calories - 1,108, Carbs - 48 Grams, Protein - 100 Grams

All water and vits plus 3 or 4 decaf coffee

Have a great one

Jo0710
on 6/26/17 12:41 pm

Was in Mississauga all weekend (Friday included) for my son's ball tournament and that wasn't the best food. Buffalo Wild Wings Friday night and Sunday lunch then grabbed salads with grilled chicken from fast food places. The Friday night games were cancelled so they moved them to Saturday night which meant almost NO time between games on Saturday. They played 3 of them and then one on Sunday. So of course with all the sodium I'm up 3lbs from where I was Friday morning. So frustrating considering I was finally down half a pound after a week of nothing at all. Didn't get to plan today much because of how busy I was yesterday once we got home. Laundry/groceries, cleaning the house, unpacking and dealing with a crazy 4 year old. I'm so exhausted. My son has soccer practice tonight and once I'm home I'm watching more orange is the new black in bed and going to sleep early (hopefully).

B: Premier protein and decaf

L: Premier protein and raw veggies/dill dip made with greek

D: Steak, 1/2 potato with cheese and greek yogurt.

S: Maybe some peanuts (not in stats)

Cals: 587, Protein 81, carbs 32

RNY Jan 16/17 Surgery @ St. Mikes with Dr. Rotstein. Pre-Surgery -20lbs & Optifast -15lbs. Year 1 Loss after RNY: 131lbs

**Half the woman I was**

Most Active
Recent Topics