What are you eating/doing Wednesday?

Ginnny
on 8/9/17 3:19 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Post Op RNY 16 mos tomorrow

Good morning! Up and ready for the gym. Wednesday is our pool day. I would have loved to roll over and sleep a little longer.

Got out for my walk yesterday but think I will take a break today. Tonight my Trucker's son is going home (he lives in Calgary) so we are taking him out to dinner before he catches his plane. Not sure where but I know, protein for me!

B - 1 egg, 1/4 cup egg white omelet with peppers/onion/15 gr tex mex cheddar

S - oikos greek yogurt - key lime

L - taco salad, 4 oz ground beef on lettuce and cukes, catalina, tex mex, sour cream

S - 6 slices thin sliced deli turkey with 1 slice marble cheddar

D - TBD

Totals so far - Cal 776, Carbs 34 protein 77

Have a good day everyone.

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

birdiegirl
on 8/9/17 3:24 am

Haven't bought the key lime. How's it taste? Love the lemon and blueberry.

Ginnny
on 8/9/17 5:25 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Its my favorite out of the flavoured greek yogurts good and creamy. I haven't tried lemon though, I'll have to find that one. I don't care for fruit on the bottom yogurt and I think many of the other flavours are like that.

My GOTO yogurt is just SKYR vanilla with a few berries or granola but when my Trucker can't find me this he buys the Oikos because that's what I ate pre-surgery.

leeann73
on 8/9/17 4:07 am

I am at a golf tournament for work today so lots of temptations but I have packed my food, except for the dinner. Here is the plan:

breakfast: 2 turkey sausage patties, 1 greek yogurt

snack: cheese stick

lunch: 2 turkey sausage patties, 1 greek yogurt, 23 beet crackers

snack: 1/4 cup roasted chickpeas

dinner: some sort of meat with salad (likely steak)

before the dinner stats I am at 680 cals and 56 grams of protein.

referral: early June 2016; surgery Feb 21, 2017

Ginnny
on 8/9/17 5:26 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

How are those beet crackers? I haven't tried them yet. What are the stats like?

birdiegirl
on 8/9/17 6:33 pm

They have zero redeemable qualities. Ok for maintenance only IMO.

Ginnny
on 8/10/17 4:26 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

If I buy crackers that I think I will like I usually end up throwing more than half the box away. So I'm learning don't buy them in the first place! Fat girl brain .... ooo that looks good.....such a waste of money.

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Meggles07
on 8/9/17 5:49 am - Canada

Good morning :)

My conference is over so we are going sightseeing today. I'm hoping the weather isn't too bad so we can walk around a bit. It has rained every day, which was fine when I was cooped up in presentations ;)

Breakfast - chicken wings

Snack - peanuts

Lunch - restaurant tbd

Snack - protein bar

Dinner - restaurant

Snack - protein shake

All water and vits.

Linda M.
on 8/9/17 6:17 am - Orillia, Canada

20 weeks post-op RNY

Good morning all,

I wasn't feeling well all weekend, but especially yesterday: nauseous (nothing sat well in my pouch) and a bad headache that lasted through three rounds of Tylenol. I was supposed to go to coffee with local WLS friends, but went to bed instead and slept on and off through the night. Headache much improved, but still feeling queasy. Drinking lots of water though to ensure I'm keeping hydrated.

B - protein shake

L - 3/4 cups 1% cottage cheese

D - Scrambled egg with 1 oz. cheddar

S - 3/4 cup plain Skyr and unsweetened applesauce

Calories: 565, Protein: 71, Carbs: 25. All water and vitamins.

Orientation: June 29th, 2016, Surgery March 22, 2017. Pre-surgery: 16 lbs, (Size 2x, 18/20), M1: 19 lbs. (Size 1x, 16/18), M2: 13 lbs. (Size 16, XL) M3: 10 lbs. (Size 14/16, large). M4: 6 lbs. (Size 14, large/medium). M5: 10 lbs. (Size 14, solid medium - lol), M6: 9 lbs. (Size 12, medium). M7: 8 lbs. (Size 10/12 and small/medium). M8: 7 lbs. (Size 10 and small/medium). M9: 2 lbs. (Size 8/10 - small/medium). Lost 100 lbs by Month 9! M10: 5 lbs. M11: 4 lbs. One year: 6 lbs. Total 111 lbs. lost!

on 8/9/17 8:05 am
VSG on 09/19/16

Post Op VSG 10 months

Haven't posted in a while, just been busy with work and life the past few days. Eating has still been on track but the past few days I've been eating a lot of fruit and a few whole grains with less protein, around 60-80 grams, as per the suggestion of my NUT. It's definitely helped with digestive issues but I'm so scared my weight loss will stall big time. I hit an all time low of 170lbs a few days ago but I went back to 172 and have stayed the same ever since, so I just really hope the scale starts moving again soon... going to keep going like this for a few more weeks and see what happens before I decide this isn't working out for me.

Today's eats:

B: Chocolate Premier Protein w/ 1tsp instant hazelnut coffee

L: 1 over easy egg, 1oz dried cured meat, half a high fiber pita, 1 cream cheese cube, 1 mini cucumber

D: 1 cup spinach, 1 hard boiled egg, 1oz chicken strips, 0.5oz light feta cheese, 10g salad dressing

S1: 3.5oz chopped granny smith apple slices, 3oz plain greek yogurt

S2: 2oz blackberries, 2oz raspberries, 1oz almonds

S3: 3oz green pepper slices, 2oz hummus

Totals: 1030cals, 66g carbs - 26g fiber = 40g net carbs, 86g protein

Most Active
Recent Topics