What are you eating/doing Thursday?

Ginnny
on 8/10/17 4:20 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Post Op 16 months TODAY (what what!!!) Where did the time go?? Oh and the scale down another 1/2 pound this morning 172.5.... I might make it to my original goal of 160 yet (someday).

Morning everyone! I left off the good on purpose So I decide to take a break from the gym this morning but I forgot to change my alarm. So I'm up, and don't know what to do with myself LOL The only good thing is my Trucker got to see me in my cute lil $4 dress find from Walmart!!

Its been sometime since I've had to cook breakfast at home, so this morning my rant went something like this..."stoooopid eggs, stoooopid veg..." don't have to worry about flippin stuff when you cook it in the microwave at work.

Dinner last night was pretty good, I opted for an open face club house, they make it on pita bread it would have been huge with 3 layers of pita. I ate one half without any of the pita bread and was full!! The other half is in the fridge for a tomorrow snack.

Anyway, a little tired this morning as per usual. I do have a job closing this afternoon so that will give me something to do for 20 minutes.

On to the eats. Small confession....my lunch items are actually on a cheese stick from Superstore....I didn't see it in MFP so its not included in my totals ..... I'm not usually a sandwich person but when the mood strikes it has to be on some unique type of bread. I will likely have to spread it over a couple hours because it will fill me up but it will be yummy and I don't do this often for any newbies reading the menu thread today.

B - 1 egg, 1/4 cup egg white, cheese slice and peppers and onions (stooopid eggs)

S - skyr with blueberries

L - 4 slices turkey kielbasa, 1 slice light marble, 1 tbsp. mayo, little lettuce

S - 2 eggs smashed with 1 tbsp. light mayo, 2 slices deli turkey (added to up the protein)

D - bacon wrapped sirloin, 1 cob of corn if its any good

Total Cal 890, Carbs 22, Protein 80 (remember I am having bread so these numbers are a little off)

Low on the protein for me so might have to add something. I bought some delicious looking little snack items at Superstore yesterday. Pep n' Cheddies which is a little meat stick packaged with a little cheese stick, so cute! And I found some pepperoni wrapped mozzarella snacks. Looks yummy and already prepped. Hopefully both are as good as they look.

Have a good day everyone. I have to find something to do now until its time to go to work. Lazy person problem, I should've just gone to the gym!!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Meggles07
on 8/10/17 6:32 am - Canada

Good morning :)

Still on vacation but I'm freaking out this morning because I got an email for another job interview when I get home... And DH is sleeping so I can't jump up and down ;)

Breakfast - protein shake

Snack - carrots and pb

Lunch - restaurant probably

Snack - protein bar or nuts

Dinner - seafood restaurant but I don't eat seafood lol

Snack - maybe a pudding

All water and vits.

Ginnny
on 8/10/17 7:11 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Congrats Meg, I hope it goes well for you! And you jump up and down girl , wake him up. Its after 10!!

Meggles07
on 8/10/17 8:06 am - Canada

Thanks!! He's in a well deserved vacation so I didn't want to wake him up too early ;)

Patm
on 8/10/17 6:43 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Congrats on still losing Ginny. It is not as easy after 1 year. Even harder after 5 years. I was told that so long as your protein was over 60 you were okay. I think also if you have one low it is made up by regular highs.

I hope to go swimming today but will see how the work goes. It is pretty quiet at the moment. Home tonight.

Busy weekend ahead so rest up. Taste of the Danforth starts tomorrow. I hate going to these things because it is so crowded. We will arrive early. Have dinner. Listen to the band In Living Cover and leave by way of the back alleys to the subway. I only started going a few years ago to hear my daughter who is in the band. I am taking my 10 year old granddaughter to see them. She is always excited to see my daughter perform.

b greek yogurt, blueberries

l chicken with cheese and tomato sauce

s beef jerky and baby bel

d pork tenderloin, fresh peas, salad ( will only probably have a few peas and if possible a bite of salad)

s breton crackers and laughing cow

cal 949, carbs 52, prot 98

Linda M.
on 8/10/17 8:43 am - Orillia, Canada

20 weeks post-op RNY

Congratulations Ginnny for still losing and looking cute in your $4 dress!

Nausea and headache are thankfully gone; just tired. Hope to go to Boots and Hearts on the weekend and stay at the trailer - but Hugh will be working nights from 6 to 6 and sleeping when I'm seeing the bands. Lots of walking and, hopefully, sunshine. It looks like the worse day is tomorrow and I'm working. Keith Urban is tomorrow night though so hoping for no rain. If only I melted a bit, I wouldn't mind so much wet.

B - protein shake and two large black decafs (kind customer)

L - 1 cup 1% cottage cheese

D - 3 oz. Tilapia with green beans

S - 1/4 cup Skyr and unsweetened applesauce

Calories: 565, Protein: 71, Carbs: 25. All water and vitamins.

* Any news from C.C.?

Orientation: June 29th, 2016, Surgery March 22, 2017. Pre-surgery: 16 lbs, (Size 2x, 18/20), M1: 19 lbs. (Size 1x, 16/18), M2: 13 lbs. (Size 16, XL) M3: 10 lbs. (Size 14/16, large). M4: 6 lbs. (Size 14, large/medium). M5: 10 lbs. (Size 14, solid medium - lol), M6: 9 lbs. (Size 12, medium). M7: 8 lbs. (Size 10/12 and small/medium). M8: 7 lbs. (Size 10 and small/medium). M9: 2 lbs. (Size 8/10 - small/medium). Lost 100 lbs by Month 9! M10: 5 lbs. M11: 4 lbs. One year: 6 lbs. Total 111 lbs. lost!

Jo0710
on 8/10/17 9:56 am

Working till 5pm today. We didn't have power until 11am though and our phones aren't working so we can't make calls or get calls in. My husband is in Quebec this week so I'm tired dealing with both kids and they were sick yesterday. So.much.fun. lol I have lost 1lb in 1.5 weeks so I'm not happy about that but now that I've over 6 months I'm slowing down (which SUCKS!). My slowdown happened right on schedule. lol My son has ball practice tonight from 6-8pm.

I don't feel like eating today for some reason- just not in the mood.

B: Premier and a large 1/2 decaf 1/2 caffeine coffee (had a rough sleep)

L: pretzels dipped into peanut butter

D: Premier protein

S: Sunflower seeds - small iced coffee

Cals 770, protein 73 and carbs 40

RNY Jan 16/17 Surgery @ St. Mikes with Dr. Rotstein. Pre-Surgery -20lbs & Optifast -15lbs. Year 1 Loss after RNY: 131lbs

**Half the woman I was**

Most Active
Recent Topics