What are you eating/doing Tuesday?

Ginnny
on 8/15/17 5:28 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Post Op RNY 16+ mos

Morning Pouch Pals! Been to the gym already for a brief cardio warm up and then weight training! Feeling pumped. Will get out for my walks today, its such a nice day.

B - shepperds pie

S - premier protein

L - chili

S - deli kielbasa, slice of light cheddar

S - 2 pepperoni wrapped mozza sticks and 122 gr cucumber (getting my hair done after work)

D - beef stir fry (had eggs instead last night as my Trucker wasn't home to cook my dinner!! )

Calories 1125, Protein 117, Carbs 44

Have an awesome Tuesday!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Meggles07
on 8/15/17 5:33 am - Canada

Good morning :)

I got asked to come back for a second interview from yesterday's place and since I'm away the rest of this week they asked me to come in this morning. Because it's a fitness centre they want me to go in for a workout -- I expect it will kick my butt lol.

Tomorrow I will be leaving bright and early to go to my mom's and pick up the puppies. I miss them sooooo much!! It's a 7 hour drive to get there so I'm going to stay for a couple days.

Breakfast - protein shake

Snack - turkey sausage

Lunch - tbd

Snack - pepperette, Greek yogurt

Dinner - something with ground beef

Snack - protein shake

All water and vits.

Ginnny
on 8/15/17 5:44 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good luck Meg! and safe travels!

Meggles07
on 8/15/17 8:34 am - Canada

Thanks!! :)

Linda M.
on 8/15/17 5:59 am - Orillia, Canada

Yes, good luck with your second interview and enjoy your visit at your Mom's.

Good morning,

I forgot my protein shake and only have about a cup of 1% cottage cheese at work unless my son comes into town with my shake. Got my decaf coffee though so I'm sipping it at work with the door open to let in the breeze and the sunshine. I'll make up some of the deficit at dinner.

B - black decaf.

L - 3/4 cup of 1% cottage cheese

D - Chicken salad made with Kirkland tinned chicken, light mayo, Tzatziki and some chopped onion on a romaine lettuce leaf (lunch for tomorrow as well)

S - 1/2 cup plain Skyr with blueberries

S - 6 large shrimp

500 calories, 69 grams of protein, 25 grams of carbs. All water and vitamins.

Enjoy your day.

I've asked, but has anyone heard from Craving Change? Thanks.

Orientation: June 29th, 2016, Surgery March 22, 2017. Pre-surgery: 16 lbs, (Size 2x, 18/20), M1: 19 lbs. (Size 1x, 16/18), M2: 13 lbs. (Size 16, XL) M3: 10 lbs. (Size 14/16, large). M4: 6 lbs. (Size 14, large/medium). M5: 10 lbs. (Size 14, solid medium - lol), M6: 9 lbs. (Size 12, medium). M7: 8 lbs. (Size 10/12 and small/medium). M8: 7 lbs. (Size 10 and small/medium). M9: 2 lbs. (Size 8/10 - small/medium). Lost 100 lbs by Month 9! M10: 5 lbs. M11: 4 lbs. One year: 6 lbs. Total 111 lbs. lost!

Ginnny
on 8/15/17 8:34 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

How do you like that canned chicken?

Linda M.
on 8/15/17 9:12 am - Orillia, Canada

Like all of us, I like fresh best. But I do like it and it is reasonable and easy to turn into a quick chicken salad. I make a batch and separate it into three meals and can either put it on the lettuce leaf and roll it or just eat it with a fork. The Tzatziki adds a lot of flavour as well.

Orientation: June 29th, 2016, Surgery March 22, 2017. Pre-surgery: 16 lbs, (Size 2x, 18/20), M1: 19 lbs. (Size 1x, 16/18), M2: 13 lbs. (Size 16, XL) M3: 10 lbs. (Size 14/16, large). M4: 6 lbs. (Size 14, large/medium). M5: 10 lbs. (Size 14, solid medium - lol), M6: 9 lbs. (Size 12, medium). M7: 8 lbs. (Size 10/12 and small/medium). M8: 7 lbs. (Size 10 and small/medium). M9: 2 lbs. (Size 8/10 - small/medium). Lost 100 lbs by Month 9! M10: 5 lbs. M11: 4 lbs. One year: 6 lbs. Total 111 lbs. lost!

Patm
on 8/15/17 7:07 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning all. Busy weekend. Work today then home. I need a hair cut badly. Going this Saturday for sure. My hair is short and curls on the ends at the back when it gets too long.

For some reason I have been craving sweets lately. For the most part I am avoiding them but I really need this to stop.

We have spaghetti squash from our garden last night. I picked up a few plants listed as winter squash in the spring. The vines are massive. Who knew I would have 6 ft vines! So I have a half dozen spaghetti squash and some other random ones I will have to find out what they are. We are going away soon and it would be great if they would ripen now.

b greek yogurt, blueberries

l chili, yogurt

s baby bel

d chicken, salad

s celery with laughing cow

cal 849, carb 76, prot 89

I amy add something more to bring it up to 1000

Jo0710
on 8/15/17 7:28 am

Working today till 5pm and then I have a hair appointment. I can't wait. I have so many grey hairs right now. My hairdresser is always super busy and with my son's stuff, vacations and stuff at work I haven't been able to get to her. Finally! I can't wait. I'm confused about leaving my hair the same (ombre dark into blond) or change the blond part to grey and darker roots. We will see what happens. Just need a change up!

My son has ball practice tonight that i'll get to after my hair.

B: Premier - and a large decaf

L: Pretzels and peanut butter

S: Premier protein & Sunflower seeds (at some point in the day)

D: chicken with cucumber, onion, cheese and green peppers

Cals: 814, protein 83, carbs 42

RNY Jan 16/17 Surgery @ St. Mikes with Dr. Rotstein. Pre-Surgery -20lbs & Optifast -15lbs. Year 1 Loss after RNY: 131lbs

**Half the woman I was**

Most Active
Recent Topics