What are you eating/doing today? (Wednesday)

crqvingchange
on 11/15/17 4:04 am

Hey menu peeps. it's hump day. I can't wait to get in that warm water of the pool. I spent hours raking yesterday and swimming in the warm pool with help to ease out those tight muscles. Later I have a yoga class, lunch with my yoga instructor, and then Zumba Strong tonight.s

3 years post-op

B. protein coffee, lots of decaf with PP Vanilla used as creamer

B2. scrambled eggs with hot peppers in 1/2 of a low carb wrap with fresh salsa.

L. Hoping for sashimi

D. Lillydale turkey slices with gravy, GG mashed cauliflower with bacon and cheddar.

S. SKYR yogurt, more protein coffee.

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 11/15/17 5:04 am - Canada

Good morning :)

My meeting ran long yesterday so I have to finish cleaning up this morning. That will get me out of my office for a bit. Last night I arranged to have someone come to our house and trim puppy 1's nails. It turns out she and I played together as kids. Our parents were friends. And she did an amazing job, so that is one thing less to worry about :)

Post-op years, eight months.

Breakfast - protein shake

Snack - turkey pepperette

Lunch - turkey bacon sandwich

Snack - pepperoni, cheese curds

Dinner - steak, salad

Snack - protein shake if needed

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 11/15/17 10:06 am

That's such a nice coincidence to meet an old playmate.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Ginnny
on 11/15/17 5:56 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning Meat Lovers!! Back on track today as far as planning. I think I have my whole exercise commitment under control, and now to be more diligent with the diet. I mean I make the right food choices 95% of the time it's just the whole planning and logging in advance. Sometimes I just don't want to think about it and then go through the fridge and throw whatever protein I have in my lunch bag. I do keep protein meals in the freezer so it is very easy to throw together an appropriate day's food, but I just need to stick with the pre-planning and logging. When I don't post my menu its not because I'm not eating!! LOL

Have been to the gym this morning and I'm thinking about doing a Zumba class tonight. I've never done it, I'm sure I will be stellar at it....

Post Op RNY 19+ mos

B - Premier protein shake

S - greek yogurt, vector granola

L - cobb salad

S - deli turkey and old cheddar, if needed

D - Chicken/swiss stuffed breast

Total Cal 1172, Carbs 39, Protein 132

I added the protein shake because I was hungry when I woke up and needed fuel for my workout...I will try to spread the rest of the food out over the course of the day so that I can get through the Zumba class without adding more food. While the calories aren't that bad considering I'm really trying to figure out if I want to be in maintenance but still, a little on the high side, but inline with my protein number.

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 11/15/17 6:47 am

Ginny I love your sense of humour. Even if you don't always post your menu, it's great seeing what you are doing. Zumba Strong will kick your butt.

Most Active
Recent Topics