What are you eating/doing today? (Friday)

crqvingchange
on 12/8/17 5:41 am

Good morning everyone. I'm a little later this morning because I slept in. No swimming for me today.

My knee is feeling a bit better, but I've been told no exercise for a week.

Today I'm doing paperwork, some errands and then tonight is date night. DH and I will go out and have dinner and listen to music.

3 years post-op

B. Protein coffee, lots of decaf throughout the day with PP vanilla used as creamer

L. Lillydale turkey, GG mashed cauliflower and gravy

D. TBD

BB. Protein Hot Chocolate

Have a great weekend everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Ginnny
on 12/8/17 5:52 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning CC! Yay for Friday! Today is another up in the air food day for me. I know what I'll be eating but I won't be able to weigh, nor will I really know the ingredients/content of the food. It is our holiday luncheon today, the boss puts on a full turkey dinner for us, so yum!! I'll eat the turkey, and veg, maybe a bite of stuffing and will skip the potatoes and apple crisp. I've got some chicken breast for breakfast, yogurt for snack, and I always keep deli meat and cheese in the fridge here at work if I need something after lunch.

Changed things up at the gym this morning and did 15 kms on the bike. I thought it might be easier on my sore legs! But, I likely have saddle ass by tomorrow.

Have a great weekend everyone!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Most Active
Recent Topics