What are you eating/doing today? (Wednesday)

crqvingchange
on 12/20/17 5:22 am

Good morning everyone. Ginny one and a half more days until you start your holidays. Meg how are you doing?

This morning I'm going to yoga and then to the gym for my personal trainer appointment. My knee is still sore so I'm still going to have to just work upper body. This evening DH and I are going to a Christmas function that will include dinner. I will make sure that I stay away from the treats and eat dense protein.

3 years post-op

B. Protein coffee, lots of decaf throughout the day

L. Scrambled eggs with jalapeno cheese and fresh salsa

D. Whatever dense protein is on the menu and maybe a salad

S. Protein hot chocolate

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Ginnny
on 12/20/17 5:45 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

....and I can't wait CC!! YAY!

Good morning everyone! I made sure I hit the gym this morning because today will be a day full of eating!! Not necessarily crap just more than normal and different things than normal. I will try to make the best choices and limit the intake but I am not going to beat myself up over anything I do today. Hence why I started the day at the gym.

I've already eaten a mini cinnabon....OMG delicious!!

Next thing that goes in my gub will be protein I promise myself that. I made a big pot of chili for the potluck today so yummers to that.

Off to get my hair done after work. I'm ready for a change so maybe a little shorter and a different color. I usually just let my hair dresser decide what we're going to do!

Have a good day everyone.

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

Meggles07
on 12/20/17 1:21 pm - Canada

Hi CC,

I'm late to the party because DH had the day off work. We went for lunch and I dragged him to the mall for a haircut ;) I enjoy going to the mall and people watching since I have my shopping mostly done. My parents arrive tomorrow, my brother will be here Saturday, and then my sister and her husband arrive Sunday. So it will be a very full house for at least one night :)

Food was not as structured today with being out. Dinner will be either stew or leftover chicken. Maybe a protein shake later.

Most Active
Recent Topics