What are you eating/doing today? (Tuesday)

crqvingchange
on 1/9/18 4:50 am

Good morning everyone. I didn't want to get out of the warm bed this morning. Heading to the gym in a little while and I will try to make up for not swimming. The rest of the day will be errands and chores around the house. Maybe if I start my spring cleaning early, spring will make an early appearance. I am so done with this cold weather and shovelling snow.

3 years post-op the eats today are:

B. Decaf coffee then 1/2 of a Burnbrae egg patty on 1/2 of a Smartbun with bacon and a slice of tomato

L. The other half of my stuffed burger from last night - it was sooooo good.

D. Filet mignon with sliced red peppers, onions, mushrooms, and GG riced cauliflower medley (the steak is my leftovers from the restaurant on the weekend.

S. The other half of my egg sandwich. Lots of decaf to keep warm.

Totals: 802, Carbs. 49, Fibre 22, Fat 45, Prot. 70

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

birdiegirl
on 1/9/18 6:02 am

I love leftovers!

Ginnny
on 1/9/18 6:10 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 04/11/16

Good morning CC! I had a snow day yesterday which means I didn't plan a darn thing nor did I do a darn thing!

Back at er today though. Been to the gym already and did my 5 kms. Just through some stuff in my lunch bag this morning but I haven't logged it yet so no totals.

B - premier protein shake

S - 2 HB eggs

L - chili

S - deli turkey and a handful of raspberries

D - chicken fajita guts, maybe a WW tortilla see how hungry I am

Have a good day!

Over 100 lbs lost! and 13 lbs below goal weight!

crqvingchange
on 1/9/18 6:45 am

I think they should declare all days with snow "snow days", lol.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 1/9/18 8:23 am - Canada

Good morning :)

A lazy morning so far -- I've been sucked into a good book. I need to plan a good slow cooker beef recipe for dinner. I'm thinking either stroganoff or Korean beef. We've had a lot of pork and chicken meals lately.

I think I might run an errand at the mall before the snow storm later this week. Sounds like it might be a good weekend to hermit at home.

Post-op two years, 10 months.

Breakfast - protein shake

Snack - turkey franks

Snack - fake cheesecake with cherry topping

Lunch - tbd

Snack - cheese and crackers

Dinner - something with beef

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

Most Active
Recent Topics