What are you doing / eating (Sunday)

leeann73
on 1/28/18 4:00 am

Hello everyone:

Today is my "rest" day so no gym for me. I don't like rest days in terms of no exercise at the gym because I love the gym but the trainer told me rest days are as important as exercise days ... today I am going to be catching up on paper work, going to Church, family dinner. Here are my eats (loosely planned)

breakfast: premier protein drink with coffee

snack: greek yogurt with raspberries

lunch: egg and cheese omelette

snack: cheese and nuts

dinner: at MIL - some meat with veggies

all my water and vitamins

Have a great day everyone

referral: early June 2016; surgery Feb 21, 2017

crqvingchange
on 1/28/18 6:27 am

Good morning everyone. Leeann, you were up early.

Today I'm going to do some more chores around the house and then go to the gym. I try to vary my workouts from day to day at the gym so that I'm not working the same muscle groups. I do the same cardio workout, but I think of it as taking a daily walk (not doing that in the icy outside). Also a workout makes my happy and helps me sleep better.

Accountability: Yesterday I added in 2 more snacks - crab stuffed mushrooms 2, a salad with spring mix goat cheese, pecans, and sweet peppers. Had a great workout at the gym.

The eats today at 3.5 years post-op are:

B. Lots of decaf throughout the day. Not feeling like eating right now. Half of a protein coffee at the gym

Snack 1: Baked Jerk salmon with a poached egg on top and a little Hollandaise

Lunch: 2 Crab stuffed mushrooms with a little asiago backed on top

Snack 2: Pork rinds with fresh salsa for dipping

Dinner: Beef brisket on a Smartbun

Snack 3: Burnbrae egg patty, 1 slice bacon, fresh salsa

Totals: 918, Carbs 37, Fibre 10, Fat 51, Protein 96

Have a great day everyone.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 1/28/18 6:48 am - Canada

Good morning :)

So apparently DH and I caught a stomach virus and were both out of commission for the past few days. I thought it was just a bad bout of morning sickness, but it got much worse Friday and Saturday. Now I have to try and catch up on my fluids. Today will be spent banishing all the germs ;)

Tomorrow I'm supposed to go for my first ultrasound, but I need to be well hydrated, so I'm not sure what will happen. Drink all the things today!!

Post-op two years, ten months.

Breakfast - saltine crackers

Snack - banana biscuits

Lunch - toast, egg

Snack - cheese, crackers

Dinner - we will see how we feel later. I'm thinking probably something light.

Snack - pudding

All water and vits.

crqvingchange
on 1/28/18 8:54 am

Maybe lots of broth today. If it's not low sodium that should make you retain some fluid.

CENTURY CLUB MEMBER at 6 months post-op.

Referral to Guelph Feb/13, Sleep study and all bloodwork and ultrasound May/13, orientation July/13. Nurse, NUT,SW Sept/13, 2nd NUT, nurse and SW, 3rd round and cleared for surgery Dec/13. Pre-op Apr 7/14, Surgeon May 2/14, Opti Jul 3/14, surgery Jul 17/14.

Meggles07
on 1/28/18 9:16 am - Canada

Great minds think alike... I just went and bought some chicken soup and Gatorade. Hopefully that will stay down :)

TheRealMeWithin
on 1/28/18 7:30 am - Canada
RNY on 06/02/17

Good morning everyone

Today I am out and about all day, so both lunch and dinner will be on the go. I will be bringing my snacks with me to help me stay on track.

• B- Chocolate/Peanut Butter protein shake with 1/2 banana and unsweetened Almond milk
  • S- 2 Almond Date rolls
  • L- Meat and veggies
  • S- Cheesestring and nuts/seeds mix
  • D- Meat and veggies
  • S- lite & fit yogurt

No gym today, can't fit it in today.

Surgery Jun.2/17 at TWH ----- HW 215 - SW 197.2 - GW 125 CW 124.6

Pre-Op=8.8lbs --- Optifast= 8.4 (was on it for 9 days due to cancellation)

M1 - 20.6... M2 -10.2... M3 -8.0... M4 -5.8... M5 -9.0... M6 -5.2... M7 -7.0... M8 -2.2... M9 -0.9... M10 -2.6... M11-0.6... M12-2.0

https://trendweight.com/u/6ffd55753da24d/

Most Active
Recent Topics